Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewisMilne

re: App: LewisMilne

The application submitted by LewisMilne is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Arcanatics
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Lewis

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
19/08/1990

What is your nationality?:
Scottish

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Arcanatics

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Mage

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Arcane single target build

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
134k Health and 105k mana

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Arcanatics/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Low level Tailoring and Low level Jewelcrafting

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I joined World of Warcraft back in Burning Crusade but never managed to cap my level until Lich King, Then I got 8/12 normal on my paladin before the nerfs but then was removed from my raid team due to a period away(whilst on holiday) I then left due to lack of respect for my Guild Master and Officers of not even letting me raid with group 2. As cata came i got 12/12 normal (T11), 7/7 on my mage(T12) and now have 6/8 (t13) all on normal mode.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Make sure no distractions will come up if preventable and make sure i come equipt with a good attitude.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
Skada - Damage Meter, Yor'Sahj Priority and DBM.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The trill of downing a boss after alot of hard work and dedication from all players

What irritates you most during a raid?:
People leaving/fake dc's due to no patience what so ever

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
getting 7/7 before 4.3 coming out.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
Yes i have a paladin(373iLvl) tank to which i am gearing to go Holy, and a Deathknight(386iLvl) tank with a frost dps OS.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
about 6 hours dailys unless raiding and always

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
I have been in OC before but i left as i did not want to take up a roaster space as i was leaving wow for a while, i was also in As Expected on my mage, Faithless, Revive and Oblívíon

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Jamsterdam

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Trade chat

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Just to be respected as being in a guild such as Organised Confusion and also being in a mature enviroment. I would also like to raid with OC but i know it takes time to work your way up to get into a raid team of any sort.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
A mature manner without causeing any disruptions in guild chat or "trolling" in guild chat/trade as i wouldn't like to put the guild name down due to 1 member

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

LewisMilne

re: APPROVED - App: LewisMilne - by Hunney

Also forgot to mention that i would be more than happy to tank / heal once i am gear efficient if dps spots are closed or if you are struggling to find a tank from the guild and we have spare dps.
sufero
Trial

Y u no have shoulder enchants? Y u no raise ur proffesions? u should level tailoring with enchating since JC without mining is gonna cost u a fortune(unless u have a miner alt). Im not the one who will decide if u get accepted or not but i wish u luck mate Happy

Thanks Happy but i have a miner at 520 and a 525 Enchanter so im not bothered about my mage's profs atm :P Thank you for your concern anyway Happy!
Jamsterdam
Trial

get gearing up your pala/dk again Happy

could use a main healer that knows how to play his class in the second run, we literally always have alt healers.

any news on if your friends are going to apply also? (vareo and conner)

i think if they apply, these 3 would make our roster enough for the two groups sometimes at the same time.

DPS spots can be tight though so its unlikely you may get to raid on your mage.....though there was a spot on madness/spine/blackhorn last night due to people not signing and showing - hopefully you wont do that also! Happy
LewisMilne

im not sure about Connor but i know that vareó gave his account to his little brother and he has a new account (for reasons i don't know) but i shall speak to them and get back to you guys Happy!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: