Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogue.lilninja

re: App: rogue.lilninja

The application submitted by rogue.lilninja is as follows:

Quote:
Name : lilninja
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Gnome
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Ali

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
2/12/1989

What is your nationality?:
Iran

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
lilninja

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Rogue

What is the race of your character?:
Gnome

Describe your character's talent specification.:
combat as pve and sub for pvp

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
i didn't check but if u need i can show in game

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Lilninja/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
525 enchanting and 525 engineering

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I'm playing wow from TBC with my warlock then i rolled others classes which i end up with 6 lvl 85 char. which r ready to raid.i really couldn't raid a lot because of guild.i was in Italians guild which is dead now days then i sent my alts to random guild to just be with them and help them if they need. my experience is 8/8 normal with my restoration shaman

How do you prepare for a raid?:
my gear is enough for raids and got some skills too so its going to be fine

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM, recount sometimes

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
having fun there, listening to others and try to kill more bosses as we can just not give up!

What irritates you most during a raid?:
kill all the bosses and kill them in heroic as well to get achievements and off course items which every1 came for but i always can pass the item to any one in raid group from our guild if the raid leader say

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
being good with ppl and playing from TBC :D

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
yea i have blood/frost DK(lilknight),Resto/enhance shaman(stoneshammy),demo/affi warlock(lilshadow),Arm/Arm war(Azex),Disc/Shadow priest(ihealucry). they r ready for normal DS or some of them for HC DS

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
i play whenever im at home maybe most of them time

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
i was in Italians guild which some of my alts r still there but no one play there anymore if check them in armory u will see so i just took some of my alts out and went to random guilds to do some raids which all failed so im applying to join u guys

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
jimmydigital

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
i seen good members in xavius from your guild and mostly from jimmydigital which got all informations and planing to apply so maybe u can accept me in the guild

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
nothing just little bit more fun and more raids

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
anything i can do, i have most of the proffesions at 525 whatever u need i can make or craft them for the guild members for free and sometimes don't need the materials(if i have them)

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
no that's all, so if u need more information about my char. just let me know in guild or tell to jimmydigital to tell me.
ill be around
tc and thankx for letting me to apply

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
sufero
Trial

re: DECLINED - App: rogue.lilninja - by Jamsterdam

hey there and thanks for applying to oc Happy im not a rogue expert so i cant tell much about ur stats etc. and u have to know that our dps are tight atm. i remember raiding with u a couple of times back in wotlk. as far as i remember u were a pretty good player. we raid wednesday/thursday (these days we usually clear) and sunday/monday(do alt runs or clear what's left)from 19:00 - 00:00 server time. u should check ur schedule and answer if u can raid or not. a raiding spot will not always be provided but i hope u can get in. good luck with ur app and have fun Happy

re: DECLINED - App: rogue.lilninja - by Jamsterdam

I don't think we need another dps, but I read that you have a shaman healer.
If you were raiding often enough and that shaman was your main, I think we could accept your application.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: