Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesina.

re: App: Jesina.

The application submitted by Jesina. is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Cyrale
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Matt

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
11/10/1984

What is your nationality?:
English

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Cyrale

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Druid

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Feral tank, specced mainly into damage mitigation talents, i.e specced into perserverance rather than extra dmg talents

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
187.1k hp 37% dodge, 51727 armour, 5214 Agi

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Cyrale/advanced

What professions and levels do you have?:
herbalism 525, inscription 504, i have other chars with maxed out enchanting jc' ing mining and blacksmith

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
i've been playing since back in BC, done all warcraft content from vanilla up to present date was very active on my paladin, deathknight and mage through bc and wrath although have only done morchok and yor'sahj on heroic of the latest content, due to spending the last year in arena taking a break from pve, I have raid lead, I have been an officer and have also had my own guild however that was more for kind of boosting IRL friends towards the end of wrath.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
usually if i dont know a fight i'll use tankspot or youtube, tankspot generally always has something there, obviously I turn up in plenty of time with the necessary pots, flasks etc

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
xperl, recount, dbm, tidyplates, tauntmaster, omen3, omni cc, MSBT, sometimes grid and fortexcercist depending on the class i'm playing.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
the best thing really is progressing with people you enjoy playing with it's always a buzz to get a difficult boss down with people who have politely spent the last 3 hours wiping , I remember killing the LK for the first time after 2 weeks on 25man was the best feeling i'd had on wow in awhile

What irritates you most during a raid?:
standing in fire....but i kinda picked that hate up from playing too much arena....some times you cant help but stand in it :D

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
probably levelling a hunter in like 3 days was pretty epic but i was majorly tired, that and beng one of the first to do a tribute to insanity on 25man that was pretty epic at the time

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
yes I have a few haha, I have a fully cata geared disc priest that i would be willing to pve gear also, I played shadow at the start of firelands and was about the best on server at it spent alot of time reading up on the mechanics etc, I have a frost death knight again pvp geared, I have a hunter, 385 pve ilvl, i also have a mage a rogue and a hpala i'm considering moving over here all 85's

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
alot most of the day when off work and from 6pm until around 1am on work days

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Guilds I have been in are Serendipity, the beauties, last chance, supreme voudoo, all top guilds and am currently sat as a social memeber in levia
the main reason for leaving has either been disbanding or people leaving to go to a diff server, when mazrigos went pve only alot left, and I left deathwing as it's a dead server, just in a friends guild atm but would love to get back into raiding

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
not as far as i know

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
jamsterdam spamming the tradechat :P lol

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
a regular raiding spot, some content progress before MOP is released and to have a good laugh on the voice comms with like minded players thats the best part of being in a guild

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
positive attitude, willingness to learn and to help others if they need it, access to any professions I have free of charge, a good laugh on the voice comms, and well just a player determined to improve on the game all the time and help the guild any way i can

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I have been in arena for the last year and abit, so really havent had the oppourtunity to get the gear with being a social member in another guild but it's not about gear it's skill ;) would just be greatful for any raiding opp's

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Timiel
Trial

re: APPROVED - App: Jesina. - by Karamaryllis

Hello there. Just want to ask if this really is your main char now because you havent cleared DS on this one. So are you experienced in tanking all DS bosses from another char?

Although your gear is not good enough for heroics just yet ( missing two enchants as well) and despite the fact that I would personaly prefer another tanking class, a spare tank wouldnt hurt.

Good luck with your application wink

Hiya Happy thanks for the reply, yeah as per my application I have only just got back into PVE over the last two weeks and havent had much of a chance at a proper raid short of pugging which is ok sometimes but not the best :/ I've tanked the first 7 bosses and know all tactics if I ever dont know anything as I said I use tankspot and youtube i spend alot of time reading up on class mechanics and such so I thoroughly know classes and often simulate gear etc geeky number cruncher here :D and the progress is on my hunter sofial if you want to have a check Happy this used to be my main in wrath and I'd very much like it to be again I enjoy feral tanking the most. I'm aware of the enchants currently spamming the rep for the helm enchant and the chest it felt a little wrong spending hard earned gold on a 378 chest just the hardcore raider coming out in me haha but am willing to stick a 20 stats on their or health if it is required tbh was hioping i'd of replaced it already but again pugs and raidfinders......such a pain when your used to dkp and the solidarity of guild raiding Happy hope this helps and thanks for the feed back :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Timiel
Trial

Wow that was a fast reply :P
I like that you've been honest and you seem eager to raid so its a yes from me Happy

Now lets see what others have to say :P

ty Happy as i said used to be a hardcore raid really miss it so anxious to just get back into raiding even if it's with a second or third team to build up gear help others and show what I have to offer Happy

Karamaryllis
Officer

I like this application a lot.
Nice attitude, you look eager enough to get in and the fact you call yourself a hardcore raider, kind of makes me hope you will be signing for all raids on the calendar tongue out
Spec, gems and reforges looks OK too and I hear you're working on the missing enchant...
Gear needs a bit work for hc bosses, but we still do enough normal bosses.

So, it's a yes from me.

Yeah rep spamming for the enchant at the minute always fun Happy thanks for the positive reply is a really good reflection on the guild, I'd be signed for any and every raid as stated I was previously a member of serendipity on mazrigos regularly competing with the legacy so alot of hours spent wiping and progressing, just trying to catch up on the gear now with being out for awhile although the pvp helped alot with the art of not dying in fire :D

Dodgetank
Trial

Apply looks nice, one of the better applys i've seen here for a long time!!
as for the gear and stuff, can't really tell cuz druid isnt my class but as I hear from others it looks ok and the response time u got is like wtffastlololololol!!!
like that too, let you see your dedicated enought to do things in a fast and period time.

I'd say: get this person in and enjoy envy

//Dodgy

Jesina.

thanks for another positive response Happy dont normally hound the forums like this but had a lucky run in raid finder so the stats on my app aren't correct but you can inspect my char on the armory Happy thanks again

Karamaryllis
Officer

Going to accept this.
Whisper an officer for an invite and welcome to OC.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: