View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sir Trumpalot

re: Naxx25 cleared!

Lol, didnt know we were better than GoG, nice to know, thats where I was before OC =)

pugwash
Officer

how accurate is that site ? i know cube havn't done malygos as a guild , but it shows that they have. i know a few of there members have prob done it, is that why it shows them as such? and a few of the guilds listed are not even around anymore. does any1 know of a more accurate site?

GZ all :D hoping on returning soon to go and pwn with you guys (:
Rhodriguez

I don't know how accurate the site is, but at the end of the day, how exactly do you put a ranking on "how good are whichever 25 sign up"? No site can be accurate, as such, but it's a guideline. I guess the only real measure is the World-First & Realm-First jobbies.

Ah well. Point being - We're doing well, just look at the company around us :-)

And there's more to come!! To be honest, I'm feeling really good about OC at the moment. I think the stability's coming back and everyone's pulling together. I reckon we're in a really good place for Ulduar and after a few more Naxx25 runs for gear & badges, we'll be looking really really healthy.

I'd also like to second Fatus' comment - right now is an awesome time to be an officer in OC, there's not many of us but we're all SO proud of you guys. We need good raiders, and this clearance has proved it. Thanks everyone :-)

Rhod.

Neutkraaker

Well Rhod, you cant really be one to talk about accuracy, because your signature still says you are level 70

Note to self:

Don't invite Rhod to a raid again untill he does the effort to level wink

Rhodriguez

if only I could be arsed to re-make it. Tbh, I'm thinking about dropping it altogether. Got bored of the sig now

When're you guys gonna get a system each & a decent connection btw?

P0ntif3x

The best thing about all of this is that we're almost at the point of clearing all the available 25-man raids before new ones get introduced! OC has never been in such a situation because the guild started long after BT had been introduced and we were always gonna be way behind on progress. Now we're right up there!

(Now we should just get Malygos down! Happy)

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Rhodriguez

Maly's an absolute bitch - if you thought Thadd was hard, he's a picnic compared to Maly. Just as tough but you need more movement, more awareness...

The good news however is that rogues are an absolute winner in that fight.

Sir Trumpalot

I still havent owned maly 10 man yet, hes pretty easy tbh, until phase 3, but you do need very good dps in the first parts to allow for time to nuke him down in phase 3/ Theres a daily that uses the same kind of dragon, might be worth practicing on that, I know I failed it last time.

P0ntif3x

Check the vid I posted in the Raid forums:

http://organisedconfusion.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2093324&sid=3c8c460f301ca548a9c2cce19e67ce06&gid=24905

Phase 3 is easymode (both for dps and healing) if everyone just stays in a group and moves around Maly in the way explained. And if people know how to use their drake's shield.

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Knittelaar

gz ppl! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: