View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Karamaryllis
Officer

re: Blood Princes (ICC25)

Almost a month after Festergut we finally get to add another ICC25 boss to our kill list.
Grats to all for a job welldone.

Forum Image

Well done everyone :D

Fisti

well done guys and with dreamwalker almost done its looking better, plus putri will go down we're gonna revert to the normal tactic for this fight
everyone should start looking at bloodqueen and sindragosa now, these fights need watching and tactics read

pugwash
Officer

yeah job well done guys, dreamwalker is next followed by puketricide Happy..

The guild has shown that when its members during raid are focus and discipled. We can do many great things. We lose so much time for talking and preparing during raids. This must end.
When Hun started to shout a bit. The kill came fast.
I wont say i am proud we killed this boss after one month dry of progress but its a nice start for further improvement.
This ''fun'' and ''doing whatever we like'' mentality must be decreased during raid time. The raid leader must lead the fight and all other must follow. We dont debate tactics we just follow orders.
I am a lover of disciple and i will always be ''evil'' and maybe some times ''rude'' to people that repeat themselves saying meaningless things and dont follow orders.
And for one more time i will say. Kick all inactive members or demote them to friend so we dont await their presence on raids. Especially those paladin tanks we recruited recently. Their behavior is unacceptable.
Bring the stick out.
They must say ''plz'' can i raid with u and not the other thing around.

Kisses.
Julienk
perituna

well done guys
i wish i were there...although my pc had some other plans to do yesterday, so it decided to crash ..i just formatted it and i hope it will be again ok
Karamaryllis
Officer

It was only our 25 men raids that lacked the progress, our 10 men have never been so close to killing the LK than the last couple of raids.
But we'll get there.

Iceman78 wrote:
Kick all inactive members or demote them to friend so we dont await their presence on raids.

I have been demoting all inactive members, you will not find a single Recruit/Raider in guild that has not been raiding over the last 2 weeks.
As for our slacking tanks (and healers), well, that is a problem.
Recruiting has left us with close to no applies, but we are trying to resolve it by gearing some reliable ppl through 10 men raids.

When i write on progress I always refer to 25man. And I know u doing it sexy Kara.
Anyway i ''yell'' and whine for the good of the guild.
I want us to be in the top and no somewhere lost with the mass.
pamshank

Well Deathmute isnt that far away from coming home so thats a big plus on the tank side.
Once the bite priority is sorted out we can down BQL np problem, the top dps should be biten 1st and that didnt really happen to well last night and we also missed Fisti and Nerevan ( thats 15k+ once bitten )
Dreamwalker just needs the right set up aswell as putri so all in all things are on the up

gj everybody

/ttfn

Iceman78 wrote:
The guild has shown that when its members during raid are focus and discipled. We can do many great things. We lose so much time for talking and preparing during raids. This must end.
When Hun started to shout a bit. The kill came fast.
I wont say i am proud we killed this boss after one month dry of progress but its a nice start for further improvement.
This ''fun'' and ''doing whatever we like'' mentality must be decreased during raid time. The raid leader must lead the fight and all other must follow. We dont debate tactics we just follow orders.
I am a lover of disciple and i will always be ''evil'' and maybe some times ''rude'' to people that repeat themselves saying meaningless things and dont follow orders.
And for one more time i will say. Kick all inactive members or demote them to friend so we dont await their presence on raids. Especially those paladin tanks we recruited recently. Their behavior is unacceptable.
Bring the stick out.
They must say ''plz'' can i raid with u and not the other thing around.

Kisses.
Julienk

julienk i agree on the tank statement, 2 nights a week is all we raid as a 25 man team and still struggle for key roles this goes for healers to a lesser degree, the dps team atm is very strong and could prolly down all the bosses left so we jus need bit more commitment from tanks and healers, i dont thk the guild should gear up once a week raiders whats the point,
so as u would expect i have an idea for cata ;)
keep the dkp bid process but on things like tier items maybe use a loot council system, where key roles are geared 1st, that means tanks and healers with high attendance who you can rely on, the raiding team would be alot stronger for it

Iceman78

''keep the dkp bid process but on things like tier items maybe use a loot council system, where key roles are geared 1st, that means tanks and healers with high attendance who you can rely on, the raiding team would be alot stronger for it''

very nice idea.Its better to equip dedicated tanks/healers than some player that join a raid whenever he can.
That way a strong raiding team will be formed.
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

As always, thanks for your input Julienk. It has been a rollercoaster for OC over the last couple of months and I think we have done well to keep it together, it has been the sheer loyalty, maturity, patience and determination of the members and officers that has kept us in one piece. So please think about that and try to appreciate everything that's going on in the background that you maybe don't notice. I think people are starting to get used to you being rude at times, and I encourage people to speak their mind and all that shit, but remember that this is your opinion and it doesn't always reflect the opinions and principles of the guild as a whole.

We are not going to stop the fun element of our raids I'm afraid. Because when the fun stops - a lot of people will stop raiding. This is something that we as a guild are well known for. So I'm afraid that we will have to continue to endure the little adhoc comments and conversations, admittedly they do sometimes need to be reigned in.

There is, and always will be, an element of frustration when we don't achieve what we want, such is life. But what we achieved last night does make me proud. We had a self-confessed undergeared tank, we had Fatweh on his first time at tanking Keleseth, many people who were very inexperienced at killing Blood Princes even on 10 man, as a guild we have only tried Blood Princes on 25 man this week so, with the turnover in guildies recently it is one hell of an accomplishment.

With the right "can-do" attitude we can go ahead and achieve more success.

I appreciate your comments about inactive players and things but please leave this to us. You are not aware of conversations that have taken place and people's circumstances. We are not Method, or LFTW, we never will be. We are OC and we are a fun and relatively successful raiding guild.

Love

Hunney

Photobucket
Iceman78

This is a statement I was waiting from my gm.
Now i Can rest in peace.
Sir Trumpalot

Congratz guys, tho how you can down anything without my imba tanking skills I'll never know =)

Drublood

THE three musketeers are back, need i say more ?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: