Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobsuruncle
Trial

re: App: Bobsuruncle

The application submitted by Bobsuruncle is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bobsuruncle
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Bob

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
06/11/1987

What is your nationality?:
British

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Bobsuruncle

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Paladin

What is the race of your character?:
Dwarf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Main spec Holy, using a build built for PVE healing.

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
6.1k Spell Power, 89k Mana, 2.5k Combat Mana Regen.

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Bobsuruncle/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
366 Enchanting, havent got to completing proffs yet.

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I havent got much experience on retail, Although have cleared most pre-cata content on other servers. Im a very quick learner though.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Make sure I research encounters before hand to have a general knowledge of it, make sure DBM is up to date and working. Top up on Flasks and Potions and buff food. Repair fully.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
The addons I use are, Xperl, DBM, Bartender, MSBT, Omen, Recount, Moveable Holy Power.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Trickey question to answer, I enjoy the game because I like to raid, I like the challenge and love to achieve high.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Afkers!

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Proud owner of the Arcanite Ripper, rock on!

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have a lvl 85 Deathknight, which was my main untill I got my pala 85 and fell in love with healing, again. heres an armory link. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Bobsuruncles/simple

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
My online time varies during the day, but Im almost always online in the afternoon till late.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
At the moment Im in Darnassian Sentinels, its a nice guild but its purely a social guild, they have no intentions of raiding.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Saw a recruit message from Lunkan

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Fun, enjoyment, friends and some awesome raids.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Im quite a content kinda guy, I like to have a laugh but can put a mature head on in the right time/place. Im reliable and like to think, skilled.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
My gear isnt up to scratch for Firelands yet, but im working hard on trying to get into pre-Fireland raids and work up to it.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Air_

re: APPROVED - App: Bobsuruncle - by Karamaryllis

"I havent got much experience on retail, Although have cleared most pre-cata content on other servers. Im a very quick learner though"

Do you mean on private server by this?
Bobsuruncle
Trial

Air_ wrote:
"I havent got much experience on retail, Although have cleared most pre-cata content on other servers. Im a very quick learner though"

Yea, I only count the encounters that worked atleast 97% as intended as 'experienced'. Which would be All raids in WOTLK up to and including Proffesor Putricide. Iv got no Cata raiding experience apart from Magmaw and Omnotron in BWD in a PUG, but I learn very fast and do appropriate research before-hand.
Air_

Bobsuruncle wrote:
Air_ wrote:

Yea, I only count the encounters that worked atleast 97% as intended as 'experienced'. Which would be All raids in WOTLK up to and including Proffesor Putricide. Iv got no Cata raiding experience apart from Magmaw and Omnotron in BWD in a PUG, but I learn very fast and do appropriate research before-hand.

Tbh they never did work 97% as intended on private servers,but its for other ppl to decide if thats something they care about or not.
Bobsuruncle
Trial

Air_ wrote:
Bobsuruncle wrote:
Air_ wrote:

Tbh they never did work 97% as intended on private servers,but its for other ppl to decide if thats something they care about or not.

I dunno, they did a pretty good job. But yea, the slightest thing can make all the difference. But the concept of 'raiding skill' is still there, I learnt the tactics and cleared them on a regular basis, its just there is minor differences to retail.
Bobsuruncle
Trial

Quick update, I now have experience in BWD up to Nefarian, and BoT, up to Cho'gall. I healed both of these. Scheduled to complete these today hopefully, but you know what PuGs are like ;)
Timiel
Trial

Your gear isn't good enough for Firelands yet and I'm glad you can see that too :D

We already have two active holy paladins but we are trying to get a second group going and I'm sure we gonna need some more healers.

So I would say give this guy an invite, cus I like that he's trying to upgrade his gear and in a couple of weeks with some luck in Bwd, Bot, Totfw he can be ready for raiding in Firelands.

Timiel wrote:
Your gear isn't good enough for Firelands yet and I'm glad you can see that too :D

We already have two active holy paladins but we are trying to get a second group going and I'm sure we gonna need some more healers.

So I would say give this guy an invite, cus I like that he's trying to upgrade his gear and in a couple of weeks with some luck in Bwd, Bot, Totfw he can be ready for raiding in Firelands.

Yea the trouble I'm finding at the moment is guilds are either raiding Firelands, or not raiding so the only chance of getting firelands-ready is to PuG. Its a painfull process but Im willing to put the effort in ;) I did ask Lunkan before I applied if you guys raid pre-fireland raids and he said you do on occasions, but not set in stone.
Karamaryllis
Officer

I say we give this Bob a trial as long as he can settle for BWD, BoT and ToTFW till he's geared enough.
Welcome to OC.
W an officer for your invite.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: