Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaseenXav
Trial

re: APPROVED - App: LaseenXav - by Fraden

The application submitted by LaseenXav is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Laseen
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Markus

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):

What is your nationality?:
Norwegian

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Laseen

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warrior

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Protection

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
176k hp unbuffed, 13.09% dodge, 15.89% parry, 52.80% block

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Laseen/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Mining 525/Blacksmithing 525

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Hey guys!

I really haven't raided much the last couple of expansions. I've pugged all of the bosses of the last tier (except Al'akir), though they are no longer a challenge.

I did raid a lot during Vanilla and TBC on my priest (now an alt on a different server), and cleared all the content up to, and including, Illidan being top 5 on my server.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
In order to prepare for my raids I do the following:

1. Stock up on flask/pots and potions.
2. I try to make sure to get all real life commitments out of the way before the raid start.
3. I always read up on tactics/watch movies on the bosses we are attempting.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
I primarily use deadly boss mods, although I would be very open to suggestion on other helpful add-ons.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The thing I enjoy the most about raiding is the first kill on a boss you've struggled on for weeks. The feeling you get is unlike any other I've experienced while gaming.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
There are primarily two things that annoy me during a raid:
1. When people got no idea what to do.
2. When people are going afk. to do things they could have done before the raid. For example someone saying that they promised to do the dishes today, and now the girlfriend/wife is nagging.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
This is a tough one...

The thing I remember best was probably the first time we killed Nefarian back in classic, however, in hindsight that was hardly the most difficult boss I've killed.

I do remember Lady Vashj being a real challenge, so I'm going to put that down for now.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I do have a level 75 paladin that I intend to gear up as holy, hopefully to do some raiding on. I also got four other level 85 characters, none of which I'm very interested raiding on.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I'm probably online, on average, four hours a day or so.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
In cataclysm, I've only been a member of "Picked last in Gym Class", which was a causal raiding guild for some real life friends of mine. The guild basically became inactive half a year ago, and I just left now for greener pastures.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Not that I know of.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
In trade chat - said tanks were welcome to apply.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I'm hoping to be a part of a social and mature guild, that is somewhat serious about its raiding, but still understands that people might have commitments outside the the World of Warcraft.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
As a guild member, I will always show up when I sign up for raid (or at the very least inform someone when I'm unable to). I will also be prepared for all raids I attend, and do my best to help the progress of the guild.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I'd just like to say that your webpage did not say whether you need protection warriors, so please excuse me if that's not the case.

I do not currently own a microphone, but I will buy on as soon as possible if I get accepted (will probably have one before I get invited to the first raid)

Finally, if I get accepted, then I look forward to slaying some bosses with you all!

Thanks for reading my application,

Markus

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Jamsterdam
Trial

re: APPROVED - App: LaseenXav - by Fraden

looks good, and we lack tanks atm.

welcome to OC Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: