Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Rulider

re: App: Rulider

The application submitted by Rulider is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Anero
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Auchindoun
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Arne

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):

What is your nationality?:
Norway

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Anero

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warlock

What is the race of your character?:
Gnome

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Destro 3/7/31 atm Demon 3/31/7 Talent spec 1: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Anero/talent/primary

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
with 4 set and a diffrende trinket (not Necromantic Focus) im at 10600

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Anero/advanced

What professions and levels do you have?:
Tailoring and Enchanting, both 525. Mostly to benifit 40 intellect on my rings. Also i dont need to spend gold to buy enchant for my main and alts. Got herbing and alkemy (525) on my druid, inscription (525) on my dk.

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Previous Raiding Experience (played w my druid/DK/Lock):

Karazhan (full)

Gruul (full)

Mag (full)

TK (full)

SSC (full)

ZA ( Full)

BT (full)

Naxx 80 (full 10+25 man)

Ulduar (few bosses)

ToC (Full)

LK Raid ( 10 full - 11/12 HC 25 man before Cata)

Ruby Sanctum 25 man normal.

Al´akir, BoT, BWD, (full)

All bosses down in Fireland and 6 / 7 HC.

Dragon Soul- All bosses down normal, 4 HC down atm

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Flask/food up/refresh tactics

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM, Recount,etc...all addons i need to control every boss fight.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Progress...Im playing wow to progress, kill bosses and have fun. Dont care if we wipe for a week or two. When the joy of playing is gone, ill stop.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
When ppl sign for raid and dont show up.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
First time we cleared Karazhan!

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
have a feral druid (was my main before CATA), DK, Rouge, Priest, shammy, etc
Most of them lvl 85 and have desent gear too. Use some of them in alt run DS

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Have "lots" of alt, so total lvl 85 are to much. My lock have around 110 days. Raiding availability

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
MeanGirls (disband), Smile Youre on Stream (Many "kids" who shouted during the raids. In my eyes there was little serious so i left the guild). Was a few days in Psychotic...(players was only online when we raid)rest of the week i was "singel guild" sosial. ATM in WIP (scandinavian guild 10 man guild, great group of players, but we are many who will raid the DS, so we are rotating at different bosses.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
well....i dont know anyone. Long time ago Hunney

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
have been following you for "several years" since I was once a member while the guild was in TH.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Im only apply for PvE raiding spot, not for the "bench". Expecting that players come to raids when they sign up, and we do not have to cancel because "John" does not show up.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You get a player who can his character, and attend all raids prior to the time and are prepared. At the same time you get a player who is like any other Norwegian, humorous, helpful and looks good :-)

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
If you need any LOGs(Wowmeteronline/world of logs) which show my lock “in action", just tell me and ill post one.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 16 GB ram, 2 X Nvida GeForrce GTX 480 (SLI) and intelCore i7-2600K processor, Samsung SSD PM 810 2,5" 256 GB. Dual screen. My internet connection- Fiber 100mb up/down. My Computer are abel to deal 25 man w no problem.

BTW; What is the race of your character? Added Gnome since Worgen was not available

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Is this a heavenly gift?

re: Re: App: Rulider

okay, where to start?...

possibly the most detailed and most informative application ive ever seen, by far the best app we have had imo.

i however have a few things i think need to be said from an honest point of view...

Rulider wrote:

All bosses down in Fireland and 6 / 7 HC.
Dragon Soul- All bosses down normal, 4 HC down atm

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Progress...Im playing wow to progress, kill bosses and have fun. Dont care if we wipe for a week or two. When the joy of playing is gone, ill stop.

first off, we are only 4/7 heroic in firelands, we havent actually had chance to go back and do the rest yet.

secondly, we're also only 1/8 heroic in dragon soul, im stating this so that you are aware you would be downgrading if progress is actually what you are after.

Rulider wrote:

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Im only apply for PvE raiding spot, not for the "bench". Expecting that players come to raids when they sign up, and we do not have to cancel because "John" does not show up.

there are two things i have to say to this,
first off...we have A LOT of dps classes right now, we sometimes even have enough for two groups, yet not always....so sometimes you possibly could/would miss out.

secondly, we aren't the type of guild who has a set 10 players for a raid, if we have a chance of raiding somehow, we usually do it....we wont call a raid because a specific person hasn't come online, we'll at least try and set something up whether it be a poor set up or having to fill a few slots with alts.

i say this because our server outside of the guild is rather quiet and rather dead, switching guilds for higher progress may be quite hard as there are only 2 on the alliance side with more - so you would have to be willing to transfer again if it wasnt what you was after.

Rulider wrote:

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You get a player who can his character, and attend all raids prior to the time and are prepared. At the same time you get a player who is like any other Norwegian, humorous, helpful and looks good :-)

the fact that you would attend all raids is very nice, as some days people have things in real life which hinder them from being online and don't allow us to meet the dps requirements for the end bosses on some days.

also, are you assuming all Norwegian's look good? i know of at least one who isn't.....(oggiva,such an ugly gnome!) Dont tell him i said anything Happy

Rulider wrote:

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
If you need any LOGs(Wowmeteronline/world of logs) which show my lock “in action", just tell me and ill post one.

Your armory says it all tbh, i am interested in seeing one anyway though Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, after rambling on for 2 hours (my famous exaggerating) i think getting you in the guild would be very beneficial to us providing you are aware of the situation with our roster and current progress.if your still interested it is a huge yes from me Happy

-jamsterdam
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

I would love to have you back in the guild Artio - be aware that we are trying for two groups - but give me a whisper if you like and welcome back.

Photobucket
Rulider

re: Re: App: Rulider

[/quote]

Your armory says it all tbh, i am interested in seeing one anyway though Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here ---- Ultraxion HC

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x918x0bwb4h3w095/sum/damageDone/?s=3941&e=4264
Rulider

Hello and thank you for your feedback Jamsterdam. Thought maybe that Xavius was an exciting ​​server, but I took completely wrong. When you mention that the server is completely "dead" out of your guild, it was not in my thoughts at all.

That i would get into a guild as "only" have 4/7 FL hc and 1/8 hc DS, had not done anything as long as players have the motivation to have progress on new bosses. I probably could have helped to provide some good ways to get down 2-3 HC bosses in DS in a good way. FL HC (excluding the Raggy) is done at 1,5 - 2 hours.

I will not use more of the guild time to engage you in my application. Thanks for the warm feedback, including you Hunney :-) For your information, Auchindoun is a great server. Even pug groups takes 6/7 HC in FL in a short time ...... and not least, DS HC pug groups takes 2-3 bosses down in one night. Maybe you should emigrate over here ....

Maybe one day we play together? Until then, i hope you have a great progression in DS HC. Good luck to you all

From me to you Hunney, with love, a big kiss!

- Regards -
Anero aka Artio
P0ntif3x

You... I remember you! In the mountains...

/lick

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
P0ntif3x

Amagad... in fact, now I remember the best thing about Artio. Ever.:

"I know all the tacts for Ess-Ess-See, Tee-Kay, Mount Hayawayawhaddafuckyoucallit, Bee-Tee and Sunwell"

Artio is a LEGEND! :D

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

Of course - and do you remember the ultimate tactic:

"Just pull and ...... we'll see"

Photobucket
Bryxellence

Thougt Rulider sounded familiar...

ARTIO!!!

whoopyyy, good times come back to mind
Welcome back

Bryxilique

Bryxellence

grmbl, since i cannot edit...

welcome back... in my thoughts

Bryxilique

Rulider

Best time, EVER, in the game. Great to see so many of you from the Twilight Hammer's still playing. Hope you still happy together envy

Hey again... Then it was 8/8 HC in box ................................... for the guild. Got unfortunately no room in the raid as "kill" was a fact!!

Understand it well, the worst gear, "medium" dps ......

At least, here is the killer (guild was established for 1 month and 3 weeks ago)

Wait for It vs. Madness of Deathwing

Have fun

- Regards-
Anero

you been on the whiskey again?

Photobucket
Rulider

Cognac mam....Cognac

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: