View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ondin

re: re

Ou and where are you? You stop playing WoW or just on Xavius? i'v not seen you from i long time.
Karamaryllis
Officer

re: Mists of Pandaria Loot Rules

Just a reminder :
Noone seemed to care we were taking alts in our raid that are not in this lovely guild.
However as of MoP this will matter, since we only give dkp to characters that are in OC.

Yeah Air.. where are you nowadays?

@Kara, that means for the Alts you want to raid with (2 chars capable for doin the same dungeon/raid as same difficulty?)

Karamaryllis
Officer

What Jam said : one main and one alt that are eachothers equals, so they can be swapped round if needed for a better raidsetup.

Subscription runed out and then i went on vacation.

On topic of loot system-What this system needs to promote continuous play and hoarding of points is some sort of decay of points so ppl arent able to play for like one tier of raids then go on long break and when they come back they still have massive number of points.Also ppl would be inclined to spent points on first improved item that drops for them opening chance for loot for new ppl in guild that werent in guild from start of expansion and making it more appealing to new recruits.
Air_

*not hoarding of points
Karamaryllis
Officer

Air, I have been taking half the dkp from people that have not been signing for a few months regularly, even wiped some completely. (Maybe not recently, because of the upcoming expansion and the reset.)
But this is something we will still do in the future.
New recruits may still find it hard to win an item. If noone else needs it they will still be able to go minus dkp, but we cannot pass loot to a new recruit when a dedicated raider needs it too, that would not be fair on the loyal raiders in this guild.

Just my 2penneth:

I agree with all these rules. I know I haven't been part of the discussions and not been online much, I don't think I will until MoP comes out (25th September!), but I agree with this.

Air_

@Kara

At your first point-those measures seem arbitrary if i read your point correctly and such things should not be part of loot rules.
On 2nd point -decay would not mean necessarily that new person would get gear before loyal/dedicated raider.it would just mean if you set up decay for instance at weekly rate of 1/5 or 1/4 person that is not raiding regularly would lose all of their dkp in 4 or 5 weeks

P.s. Seems shops in my town have run out of game cards so my return to wow is going to be little delayed until they do (

Last but not least -GZ on clearing DS HC
Bobsuruncle
Trial

Karamaryllis wrote:
Air, I have been taking half the dkp from people that have not been signing for a few months regularly, even wiped some completely. (Maybe not recently, because of the upcoming expansion and the reset.)
But this is something we will still do in the future.
New recruits may still find it hard to win an item. If noone else needs it they will still be able to go minus dkp, but we cannot pass loot to a new recruit when a dedicated raider needs it too, that would not be fair on the loyal raiders in this guild.

Share mine between everyone of your choice, except Jam.

On a serious note, I think these changes are well overdue and glad you gals are improving the guild even more (thought it was impossible!).

I'll be returning nearer to the release of Panda so be warned. I just cant justify subbin to the game as I just stand in town for hours till raid .
P0ntif3x

Want me to make any changes to the Bidder addon to be in line with your new bidding rules?

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Karamaryllis
Officer

Please, Ponti.
<3
With the new bidding rules, we may not need/use it that much anymore.
But I know there are still some fans of the addon out there.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: