Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Timiel
Trial

re: DECLINED - App: Zamy2 - by Marmaduke/DC

I'm sorry to see you say no just to avoid to avoid future arguements and no about this guys attitude.
If this is your only concern then i can promise you that i wont make any troubles if he joins the guild but then dont count for me in raids with him in grp...
Karamaryllis
Officer

Hunney wrote:
Good luck - I like your attitude - I hope we can use you in guild.
x

Don't get me wrong, Timiel.
As I said, the application looks good.
I don't know the guy, and I can only see him defending himself here.
Nothing wrong with that either.
But I can also see that the members who do know him (apart from Darkminds) feel strongly against recruiting him.
And that is enough reason for me to say no.

(Why do I feel like I am defending myself now ?)

I agree with Kara. Sorry, but this is going to be declined.

Good luck finding a guild.

Zamy05

ok gr8. i transferred here just for YOU and i get declined when i was told id get accepted. Thank you very much...... i can raid with annarel and timiel as i know they are good players but can they raid with me?
Fraden
Officer

Hi,

No application is guaranteed entry to this guild. We do believe in the opinions of the members of this guild but the decision is ultimately upto the officers.

The fact 2 of our raiders have experience of you before this guild, and they both have opinions with regards to your application, we did take this into account before we declined your app.

Again, good luck finding a guild.

The Danny

cmon guys stop this b******t and give him a second chance overalll it wasnt himit was a noob called tankdown

The next Legend!
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

OK. I have to echo what both Kara and DC say, it is never a decision taken lightly, but we have had a lot of experience running this guild and have learnt a lot of lessons along the way, and some of those lessons have been painful (for me anyway). It is not a fear of what may happen further down the line, and it is not a fear of the guild bank being robbed (only I can do that). It is a matter of trusting the opinions of established and respected members of the guild and taking that on board when deciding on the outcome of an application. This is the whole point of the applications being made available for everyone to comment. As I mentioned, the application looked good and I was optimistic, but, oh dear not everyone thought the same. I am really sorry Zamy that you transferred back to the server, but, as DC said, there is never any guarantee and your expectations should never have been set that way. I wish you all the best in your search for a good guild and hope that there are no hard feelings.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: