Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffian

re: App: Daffian

The application submitted by Daffian is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Daffian
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Daniel Andreas Fiane

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
07/04/93

What is your nationality?:
Norwegian

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Daffian

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warrior

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Protection | spec : 7 / 0 /34

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Tank : 155k ub | dodge: 9,26% | parry : 16,01% | Block: 49,20% | Mastery : 2055

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/daffian/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Blacksmithing | Enchanting

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I haven't got a lot raiding experience in Catalysm , because I quited gaming because I thought that it sucked.. but its still does ( a bit ) But I started to play again and I want to raid, I have done a few raids with revive & Solar Flare.. also just changed server to this one.
Experience in 85 raids: BWD:4/6 | BOT:2/4 | And nothing on the Throne of the Four winds... only atempts.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Allways when I am gona prepare for raid I repair my gear , buy flasks, make / buy food , And If I am not Sure of tacts I am reading em on tankspot to try to be 100% sure on the boss.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
For raiding / tanking addon I uses Deadly Boss mode & Marking addon(skull,cross,square,triangle etc)

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Ah!.. The best part with raiding is that you manage to down a boss when you have tried it so many times and only wiped. But + if you maybe gets achievement or even a loot ... then your just gona be that hyper. ( I am being hyper if I get an item that I really really wants )

What irritates you most during a raid?:
The most thing that irritates me in the raids is people who goes afk when we are going to kill adds or not running after they have died. But also thoose who says that they know the tacts but can't a shit , they don't even know what to do. I have also been like that .. just shuted my mouth and attack boss & fail because I coulden't ask for the tacts (Thought that people will think that I am like a retard can you say) But on everyboss when I am not 100% Sure I ALLWAYS asks for tactics still when its a bit embarrassing^^.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Well the best thing I accomplished was in level 80 with Lich King , I took lich king as tank & healer before everything was buffed up with more health, mana , dmg etc... I am a bit proud of that. Well that was level 80 and doesn't mean anyhting now but I am still missing it.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I had a few level 85 alts.. but as I said I quited wow + I sold my account and that is not allowed. But I started a new account and started this warrior and got it to level 85 , but I only got 1alt , 68 paladin.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I am only everyday and allmost everytime, When I can't raid then something has popped up for me. If I get to join your guild I will maybe not be available to raid the first week or something because I have exams and that stuff.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
I have been in Revive as a Loyal member allways signing up for raids and reserves if it was needed. But they never needed me .. because they wanted the best of the best ofc... but how can I or all the other guys in the guild gear up when revive aint helping us to get upgrades on our gear? So that Is why I left , tired of not raiding many weeks just sitting and waiting and try to hope for a invite and its like 0,01% that I get an invite.

And I have been in Solar Flare (in that guild atm while I wrote this) Solar Flare is a nice guild with a nice Guild Master , but the guild has now showed me the "Dark" side. When I sign up for raids I am most likeliy one of the first that sign up.. but that doesn't count + that they are putting all the good geared people in the first group while they only put the bad ones in the other one. Me and my friend is so tired of that ( we are tanks ) It is never a secound raid because we don't even have the right setup... its like wipe wipe wipe. What can we do? It's not even ONE pug on this server.. hard to gear up.
This is the reason why I left.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
No Sorry

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
I heard your Guild Master Hunney talking in the /2traide chat , recruiting. They I was thinking of this will maybe be my opportunity for me & maybe my friend? I don't know.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I am hoping that I can raid as Tank & dps in this guild. I really like tanking I just need to get the experience.. I need to know the tacts 100% , I am watching tankspot videos but it is still hard to do it yourself.
I hope that I can join many raids in this guild, I don't care if its a bad group but just that we do atleast 3 bosses or something.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You can expect from me that I will be Loyal , If I don't know tacts I will tell. And as I allways have done is that I am boosting people that just dinged 85 to get a bit geared from Heroics( it aint fun^^)
As a MEMBER I will do much more for the guild , If I am not being invited to raids or feeling like an "outsider" (rank : trail, for a very very long time) I will not be encouraging or give items to the bank or even try to help out.
But you can expect from me that I will do as much I can to help this guild out. It is a bit hard to tell what you guys can expect from me so I will not write anything more about this.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
My oral english isen't allways so good because I get sometimes nervous. I will also like to add that the raiding times under this text boss... I think I understand it but I diden't cross under any of them because I dont know if I am available that day or that day but If I get in we can discuss more about this.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Karamaryllis
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Daffian - by Karamaryllis

Looks good.
You certainly took your time to fill out the application form, and we really could use more tanks.
So, yes from me.

Just /w an officer for your inv.

Last edited by Karamaryllis on 2011/06/11 2:05; edited 1 time in total

Guild Master

Nice honest application - welcome to OC

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: