Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Air_

re: App: Air_

The application submitted by Air_ is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Airofcro
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Air

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
18+....

What is your nationality?:
Croatian

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Airofcro

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warrior

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Warr with prot/fury specs

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Tank- about 165k HP ,real iLV 362,fury-359-in few days with MF quests and reaching TB exaled should be a bit higer

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Airofcro/advanced

What professions and levels do you have?:
On warr BS and Inscription,fishing,cooking are max as well.Have couple of alts with max professions execept ,i think,enginering ,but i plan to get those last 25 or around that points when i force my self to farm some mats for it

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I wont boder you with pre Cata raids since you can see it on armory page,in cata my progress so far is 10/13 normal-havent had chance to try to kil Nef or Alakir since in guild i have been in Cata ther was already tanks so i had to sit out on those fights and in SF there was dps warr better geared then me so he took those attempts and kills

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I am always ready to raids-i have my food and flasks in bags almost 99% of time(depending on wipes day before and if i had time to replensih them

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
On top of normal ones for raiding like DBM,BW,Omen couple more that i find personally usefull as source of info during raids

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I would say getting to know new bosses and killing them

What irritates you most during a raid?:
I ma patient person so i dont get easily irrited,but usualy it would be stuff like ppl not bodering to get info about new boss ,then repeating same easily avoidable mistakes over and over and over or underperforming even average person(no having right rotations,not informed about their class and no will to ask and improve there playstyle)

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Perhaps getting ally LK kill only behind Method (maybe there was 1 more guild that killed it day before or day after us -not sure now)

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have couple of alts that i lv during stay on Xavius(you may even say its Xavius buff or curse-low pop server=plenty of chances to lv alts)

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Probably too much already,so 3-4 raids a week would be perfect

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
There was 2-3 guild before Cata-but those probably names wouldnt mean anything to you since you werent here then.At end of WOTLK i was in SF,then that guild was basicly renamed Umbrage (same GM and almost same ppl in there).Then 7FA again for couple of months then SF again in which i am still in but its dead guild now.
I didnt leave per say they just got disbanded or stoped raiding at all.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
See next question for answer

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
First probably when you arrived since i like to check new guild -either a competitions or possible futur guild in case if current one disbands."And time was when 7FA "merged " with your guild at the end of Cata.I was already in SF at that time so i didnt move with them,but i helped you in couple of runs on my shaman-Airsham.Now to answer you previus q -i guess any refrence would need to come from Anarc since thats only person i remeber still playing in your guild from 7FA

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Nice active guild with i can exp all normal and hc content PVE wise

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Mature meber that is prepared for raids,patient if there is a wipe and on most occasions wont do same mistake twice if humanly possible

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
Dotn think i have anything to add.This aplication is long enough as it is.I checked always for raids times since i dont have any obligations at evenings curently ,but as you are all aware sometimes RL needs to come before WOW

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Dodgetank
Trial

re: APPROVED - App: Air_ - by Hunney

Hi there,

Quote:
What is your name?:
Air

ur realname is really "Air"?

Quote:
What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):
18+....

We expect a date of birth.. every1 can say 18+...

Quote:
Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
There was 2-3 guild before Cata-but those probably names wouldnt mean anything to you since you werent here then.At end of WOTLK i was in SF,then that guild was basicly renamed Umbrage (same GM and almost same ppl in there).Then 7FA again for couple of months then SF again in which i am still in but its dead guild now.
I didnt leave per say they just got disbanded or stoped raiding at all.

We were here before cata.. that u havent heared of us is pretty lame (no backgroup search for this guild!) We were along with the best guild of this server!

for the rest its ehm.. I would like to see you in your tanking gear since that is the mainspec ur applying with.

//Dodgy

Air_

Ofc my real name is not Air-it just my gaming name-my surname is realtivly uniqe in my country so i dont like posting it all around forums-its a habit-real name Đorđe-english version would be similar to George
good or bad -you be a judge
As of date of birth-tbh i could have put anything ,but if you havent played with me or heard me speak on Vent there is no way you can judge my age just by post on forum-. Finaly DOB is 01/03/1976.

3rd point-pls read what i wrote before quoting me wrong-I didnt say i didnt heard about you i just said since you migrated here sometime between TOC and ICC -migration that brought Method as well-correct me if i am wrong on both points ;every guild before that time wouldnt mean anything to you since you werent here before that migration.Guilds you might know are -Seven Fallen Angels,Solar Flare,Umbrage-if you didnt get abreviations in my application.

On last point i try to log out in tank gear and you can check it later.I prefer tanking and had done most of time on warr, but its no problem if guild needs me to dps as well.
Dodgetank
Trial

for the first point, it was sarcasm ofc xd I know ur real name wasnt air but its just that we want to know the player behind the screen (and not with only a ingame name) (same as your date of birth, we got really (alot) of players around that date of birth, so its not like ur one of the oldies)

I was here before OC came here, I joined after they migrated, before OC I was in DDaR, was stable guild, only back in the days they had few tards that screwed up for the rest.. and even BEFORE DDaR I was in a rally small but compact guild which disbanded. dunno if it say something to you but Hordehunters (got build up later on, but by the time it was rebuild I was in DDaR)

Ur DPS gear looks good, its way better then mine on warrior (dont get the time to upgrade that and even now my gametime finished (like 2weeks ago now)).
So if ur tankgear is even better, damn!! show me some epixx tanking gearz then envy

Air_

Tbh i cant remember Hordehunters and for DDaR i i always considered them casual guild so didnt pay too much attention on them.I think tank gear is up on armory-shouldbe little bit better with mastery trinket i will get tommorow from Bh.
Karamaryllis
Officer

I remember your shaman...
Do you still play it ?

we lack warrior tanks, worth a try imo
Air_

Karamaryllis wrote:
I remember your shaman...
Do you still play it ?

I still play it from time to time since its my JC and miner.
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

Hi Mr Air! haha - Dodgetank you are antagonistic sometimes aren't you?

Anyway - I like your application and your honesty - I think you would fit in in OC - we are currently only running one ten man group which obviously will run to two when we have the right people. If you are still interested in joining please give me a shout and we can have a chat.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: