Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Timiel
Trial

re: DECLINED - App: Reegon - by Karamaryllis

I read your application very carefully but as i said before there are things that doesnt look right to me. It's easier to get bossted in a 25 man raid than in a 10 man and that's why i mentioned that.. However that doesnt explain how you can clear every contest in 1-2 days in heroic mode without have killed anything in normal before.
I'm not trying to argue with you, i just had some thoughts that it turns out you feel uncomfortable to give a clear answer.

Okey, now I understand what you mean quite better. I understand that your thinking how is he able to do HC when he haven't played anything before. I already said that, but maybe not directly, I have alts or you can probably call them mains, but anyway the alt/main is the one I have done both bwd, bot and tofw several times on normal. And now I did it on HC with my hunter. As I already told I can't prove this just because I can't provide any information of my past characters, that's how easy it's. I'm really sorry, maybe further ongoing I could but not now, sorry. Yes, I'm feeling uncomfortable telling you.

But of course I have done bwd, bot and tofw on normal, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense at all. And just for the record. It was all 10-man HC, so no, you cannot be boosted trough there, nor carried.

Best regards, Roland.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Timiel
Trial

I'm sorry but i still believe that you got boosted through this heroics.
If you take a look at your achievements it makes it clear.

For example the day you did the heroic raids it was the day you completed the Epic (213ilvl) and the Cataclysmically Epic (359ilvl) achievement. There are more things you can see if you check your activity and achievement tab, that they just dont look right not just for a main character but even for an alt.

Also another thing is that your engineering is on 350 when mining is on 36. My point is that you had the money to buy the mats for leveling it but not for buying gems-enchants-glyphs for your gear.

Despite the above i would say to invite him as trial and give him a chance to prove himself. He might bought the character or got boosted but that doesnt mean he is not a good player, it just would be nice to admit it.

That's it. I'm not going to reply to a un-educated player like yourself is proving to be. I can't be ashed to explain anything to you anymore, and pointing out "Paid for mats to engineering", how in the world is that relevant to my gold issues, do you want me to send you a screenshot of it, and if I had the brains to get a boost, don't you think I would get commented on my glyphs, enchants or gems by any mean?

You my friend are full of meaningless phrases in your replies, I don't wish to answer you anymore.

And your info on about the "313 ilvl" achievement is wrong, your date is totally wrong, I got that ages back when I dinged 85 in general. And why point out the obvious, "recently got 359 ilvl achi" yes that's pretty logical because I looted quite some HC's troughout the runs.

Such a player filled with arrogance and negativity, I regret even applying, moving on. Thanks Lunkan for the entrustment.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Regrinn

Dont get offended mate, its just curriocity.
1st about your apply. there is nothing wrong to get boosted. i d like to do it, rather than wiping every week. means that you want to raid faster than spending 1-2 weeks on hcs and zandalari to get some decent gear. and the fact that you get em down on hc proves that.
2nd about the "un-educated player". there is no need to offend the best healer of the guild. these questions i d like to ask too but timi got me, there `s nothing wrong with that. and as you saw in the end says "yes, invite him as trial and give him a chance to prove himself" i ll stick to that too.
So its up to you now if you still want to join OC and proves us wrong!
Karamaryllis
Officer

Let's all stay calm, now.
The application is nice but we got confused as to the info that was given.
Looking at armory said something different then what was filled out on the application form.
I think we got the full picture now : this application is for a player that has recently made this hunter his main.
He is experienced, but not been raiding with this character much yet.
His enchants and gems need work, but due to lack of funding he is unable to do so right now.

well tbh, i sense the start of an argument already and he isn't even in the guild....so its a no from me sorry
Air_

What i would like to know is-how much did you pay Method to boost you through heroics?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: