Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: Aergia

The application submitted by Aergia is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Willie Nel

What is your date of birth?:
10/02/1986

What is your nationality?:
South African

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Aergia

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Priest

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Shadow/Disc, DPS build.

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Health: 6761, Mana: 8670, +Damage: 436

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Aergia

What professions and levels do you have?:
Enchanting/Tailoring. 342/366.

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I have only done 1 raid, I am a little undergear but I did do my part and we faired well. I did Kara for the first time the other day and I helped by DPS'ing and doing some crowd control. I really enjoy raiding and would like to get into it some more.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I repair, I buy the needed potions/food that I need. I buy the needed reagents that I need and I ask fellow raid members if they need anything while I am in the town.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
I use X-perl unitframes to monitor my spells, debuffs and raid member stats. Omen to control my aggro so that I dont steal any from the tank and SW Stats to provide a means to see our raid DPS.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I like working together in a team to accomplish something good. Raid are pretty difficult but if everyone does their part its a wonderful experience. I really enjoy it and would like to spend the majority of my time raiding.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
I dont like it when people start fighting among themselves. a Irretated player is a player that does not focus on what he is doing and if everyone does not do their part problems occur. I usually try to keep the peace by staying positive.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I work during the week in the day, I am online every night for atleast 5 hours and over weekens I am available as well. Some evenings I might have an exception because of me studying part time for my degree. But that rarely happens.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
I have been a member of the guild Kill em All. It as my friends guild and I leveled my priest with the help of some guildies. Then when everyone hit 70 and got good gear they decided to wait until the new expansion comes out. At the moment it is only myself and another 2 players that are active in the guild and we want to raid but it is not possible.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Yes. Pontifex and SilentWlnd. I have quested/instanced with both of them

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
SilentWlnd and Pontifex, they are great players and always friendly.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I love helping people and I would just like to do my part and become more familiar with the game as well as provide assistance when it is needed.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You can expect someone who is honest, likes to help other people, respects other people and will always be there when needed. I am a shadowpriest so I can provide the group with a efficient way to regen mana as well as healing other raid members when it is needed.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Plommon!

re: APPROVED - App: Aergia - by Hunney

Abit low geared but a good application. You should gem and enchant your gear.
GL with your app! Happy
pugwash
Officer

yeah i agree with plommon get the gear you have gemmed and enchanted. superb app though and gets my vote gl m8
P0ntif3x

A very good app. Did a few instances with him and he knows what he's doing. Gets my vote!

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

We need more Shadow Priests - and your application is excellent - Accepted!! Welcome to the chaos

Photobucket
Incredibad666

Thank you very much Happy See you all ingame, he he.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: