Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: Snuffyz

The application submitted by Snuffyz is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Daniel Rees

What is your date of birth?:

What is your nationality?:
English

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Snuffyz

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Druid

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
I play feral dps/tank/offtank.

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
14964 hp unbuffed, Armor 16967, Dodge rating 19.4%, Defense rating 367, Crit chance 26.27%

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Snuffyz

What professions and levels do you have?:
Alchemy 374 (soon to be 275), Herbalism 375

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Have almost cleared latter of kharazhan with pugs, Heroic's done many including all auchindoun instances.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I Will ask members if Elixirs/Potions are needed for them and make it privided with mats. I Come into a raid with all items repaired always, Any extra reagents and food buffs.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
Omen threat, KTM, damage metre, Heal Bot, Guild Event Manager and i update every week if possible using WoW Ace updater.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Social interaction, the raid is for the loot but the game is suppose to be fun Happy I enjoy chatting over TS/Skype/Vent and like to tackle problems in a raid and feel accomplishment afterwards.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
I hate the people who havn't listened and havn't followed orders that threaten the whole raid, I don't like AFKers or people who waste time for nothing.

What achievements are you most proud of?:
Reaching my goals I set, having my drood get epic gear/mounts/rep and ofcourse being a druid for life makes me proud that im possibly the most sexiest thing ever.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I don't have any Alts

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Monday - friday 6pm-10pm, Weekends on Daily.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Searing Arrows, wasn't active in raids and i grew quickly tired. I'm looking for more of a challenge and progress my character to become better, I realise now that SA wasn't for me.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Darkcazter, Laryengeala, Chairmaiin, Rhod, Nuetkraker, Unrealism, Frayana, Sanniepoo.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Unrealism, Laryengeala.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
To bond with ex-members of SA and make friends in the guild. To also raid 24/7 (not really but im dedicated to RAID), have the best gear for my character and improve on raids which will help everyone around me.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Online, willing to help out with heroics and raids, I won't let anyone down if accepted and loyal. Friendly and a generally happy person.

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
If I was accepted I would be so HAPPY, Im a feral drood but will respec if needed for the guild, being apart of the guild would make me have more incentive to interact and help guildies.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Neutkraaker

re: APPROVED - App: Snuffyz - by Tibet

HEY HEY, someone actually remembered Sanniepoo!!!!

I know you have loads of PVP gear and I also know why.... lack of raiding in your previous guild.

Since I have played with him before and know his capabilities, he get my thumbs up. One thing he can do is listen.....

Fraden
Officer

Get's my vote too Happy

Tengaboy
Tengaboy
Officer

Approved.

A tip... get your enchant for shoulders at scryers for defens.

Welcome to our guild Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: