Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: phoenixflight

The application submitted by phoenixflight is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
saleh

What is your date of birth?:
27/10/1992

What is your nationality?:
pakistani ;p

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
dustfinger

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Rogue

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
19/42/0 combat fists

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
hp: 8.4k , ap:1485 , crit:26% my hit needs a little help though its only 94..

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dustfinger

What professions and levels do you have?:
375 leatherworking got some recipes aswell

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
well i have experience in all the heroics and i know all the tacts for kara and gruul. i have done kara only once with limited success -_- on this character.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
i do all the usual things like buying pots, making bandages and poisons etc.. i usualy like 2 play in a quite atmosphere where i can concentrate so i go down to an internet cafe.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
i mainly use omen2 but i can install any mods u want. i use group calender aswell to check on raid timings

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
i enjoy the sense of accomplishment and achievement after killing a hard boss. and i also enjoy the fact that 25 people can find time for each other and have fun ^^

What irritates you most during a raid?:
well not much really as i tend to be very patient but ninja looting can get on my nerves but this obviosly wont happen if i join this guild as you guys use the DKP system.

What achievements are you most proud of?:
getting my main pre tbc mage to lvl 60.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
i gave away all my allts on the server boulderfist on the horde side when i made this character

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
i will be available for raiding 24/7 in the summer unless something urgent comes up after tht ill be availible for 2-3 nights a week

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
im currently a member of *FireFly* but i want to leave because we are going no where and we only have 4 active players including me.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
not really i just met pontifex during heroic SP and he told me i should apply

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
from pontifex in hc SP

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
i hope to have delightfull memories from raiding with you guys ^^

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
you can excpect me to always be kind and helpful as i have alot of exp playing wow. i can also contribute alot to your raids. just wanted to add that i am one of the few rogues that go down the combat tree and dont get full s1 for raids.

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
well i know me being a rogue is a pain in the @$$ and u currnetly dont have any spots for rogues...*just my luck* but i would really like to your guild because i know i can contribute alot and be helpfull..i know my gear is not exactly ready for 25 mans but a few runs of kara will solve tht issue as i will be raiding and doing heroics alot!! i really hope i can join thanks for the chance ^^

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

pugwash
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: phoenixflight - by Tibet

nice app m8. gl
Mcsquee

think you +hit is a serios problem and with only 94 hit i calculate that as being 30% chance to miss most kara lvl mobs, imo gear is too low for kara and should drasticly improve hit, but this i just my thoughts and they may no count for much

well i have been trying to improve my hit but SP hc just seems to hate me..the midnight legguard pants never drop in the 7 runs iv been there
Mcsquee

dont start me on the drop rate of those 'mythical' Pants ive been there more than a dozen times,

We are closed to rogues at the moment, you've made a nice app, and you have fairly good kit, look at some ag enchants rather than pure AP.
You are now on the wait list - i'm affraid - feel free to w me in game if you want to discuss anything

thanks justin
<FATUSBLOKE>

well thank you for putting me on the waiting list and please just give me a whisper as soon as you have an opening because i really want to start raiding ^^ thnx for everything .
Footah

Quote:
well i have been trying to improve my hit but SP hc just seems to hate me..the midnight legguard pants never drop in the 7 runs iv been there

My druid got them on the 2nd run :p

The crafted Fel Leather Set (Boots, leggings, gloves) are actually a real nice PvE dps set for rogues. http://www.wowhead.com/?search=fel+leather

The Fel Leather Leggings are actually higher on the MAEP chart than the Midnight Leggings according to
http://shadowpanther.net/armor-pve.htm

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: