Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: Dwolf

The application submitted by Dwolf is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Dan Barrow

What is your date of birth?:
28/08/84

What is your nationality?:
British

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Dwolf

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Paladin

What is the race of your character?:
Dwarf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Holy

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
1468 + healing

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dwolf

What professions and levels do you have?:
Mining and JC both 375

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
i have run most instances on both normal and heroic mode. i have also ran kara on many occasions and once ran zul aman.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
elixier of healing power, golden fish sticks are my main souces of bonus healing for raid. i keep a bag in the bank of at least one stack of all regs and pots i may need, so i can very quickly be raid ready.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
pitbull, deadly boss mobs, omen 2, violation. i am willing to install any others that may be required.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Banter with the raid and challenging for top healing spot

What irritates you most during a raid?:
people afk'ing every 30 secs, people who whine all the time, and of course wipes :P

What achievements are you most proud of?:
becomeing top healer in my previous guild searing arrows, and so far i have always been top healer in my respawns runs.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
deathofnight, lvl 56 rouge i am trying to lvl to give me the ability to kill stuff. all my others are much lower lvls.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
every weeknight, except thursday. and sat from 9pm.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
my first guild was searing arrows, with whom i first started running kara, however, the two children of the assistant GM made repeated petty attacks at my girlfriend (who also plays as kidmana). then i moved to respawns however over recent weeks many people have left and have left the guild in a position that it is very hard to get a 10-man raid together that is effective.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Rhod, Neutrakker

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
i pointed out one of your adverts inside wow to my housemate (rhod) who has scince given me glowing reports.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
regular and efficent raid runs, to help the guild progress as far as posible. also as many heroics as i can be useful in.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
i am always happy to help others doing gear runs as i know how hard it can be, and believe i can be an effective healer and positive member of the guild. i can also help in cutting gems for other guildies

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
i am savaing gear for a tank spec, however there are a few pieces i still need, but would be willing to respec to tank if we found ourselves needing tanks regulary

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

fatusbloke

re: APPROVED - App: Dwolf - by Hunney

Nice well presented app - nice gear and willing to respec, gets my vote

Hope your sucessfull

Fatusbloke

Nice app and good gear for starting out in 25-mans. Gemmed and enchanted nicely.

You have my vote Happy

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
Tengaboy
Tengaboy
Officer

Nice apply and rdy for 25.ppl raids. Nice

Got my vote Happy
pugwash
Officer

accepted.. welcome to the guild
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: