Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
OCAdmin

re: App: warmongerr

The application submitted by warmongerr is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Ian Houghton

What is your date of birth?:
20/7/72

What is your nationality?:
UK

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
warmongerr

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Mage

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Fire 0/50/11

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Spell dam 783,hit 66,crit 28%

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
sorry i cant get to armory

What professions and levels do you have?:
Alchemy/herbalism. Elixir Master

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Cleard kara only twice only with pug groups,i have also done some heroic's + a lot of normal run's

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Mana pot's health pot's food buff's,bandages,Elixirs,every think i can get my hands on :)

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
Omen/KTM

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I enjoy being part of a group,getting the chance for better gear,helping other's

What irritates you most during a raid?:
ppl who go AFK + ppl who turn up for a run late luckly the ppl who i have gone on runs with are very good in the past,so not alot irritates me hehe

What achievements are you most proud of?:
Meeting ppl on this game,I hav been very lucky with playing and meeting ppl on this game,I have made some very good m8's on wow,and wish to carry on playing with them all Happy Going tho Kara 4 the 1st time

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
70lv rogue,70lv hunter,65lv paly + 1 or 2 other's :)

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Im online from 6pm to about 11pm 7 days aweek Happy but ill stay on loger if needed

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
I was in Searing Arrows but i hav left to try and find a raiding guild,i need 2 try and get better gear the only way 2 do this would b going raiding my last guild did not do much of this

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Laryengeala,Darkcaster,Rhod,Chairmaiin,Unrealism,Snuffys,Nuetkraker,Sanniepoo

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Laryengeala

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
To progress though the game more,To be back with friends witch have left Searing Arrows.I would like to progress more though the game.I would like to be part of a good strong guild again.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Loyalty Happy It has been a very very hard choice to leave my last guild,we had ppl leaving all time but i stayed all ways hopeful that the guild would be turn around,but i have lingerd to long and so i feel that i am far behide now,So i would like to join a guild that is very active.

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I hope that i can join this guild,a lot of my m8's are here and i would like to go raiding a lot more than i do now im not a guild jumper if u let me join ill be here for along time,If u ask any of my friends about a reference plz plz only belive the good stuff thay say about me Happy

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Tibet

re: APPROVED - App: warmongerr - by Tibet

Armory Link
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=warmongerr

Is that your main gear? or was you just caught in PVP Gear?

Stats

I might be a bit bias, but I have known War for a long time, since we were 38 in STV. He puts out a shed load of damage in our runs but watches his aggro far better than me. And i know how hard it is to leave guild, been there, done that but he wld be a good addition to guild. Laryngeala/Stats
warmongerr

hi Tibet Happy no that's my gear pvp,i have said i need 2 try and get better which if im aloud 2 join "hint hint" i'll stand a better chance of doing
Fraden
Officer

I've also known Warmongerr for a while and he gets my vote Happy

Tibet

warmongerr wrote:
hi Tibet Happy no that's my gear pvp,i have said i need 2 try and get better which if im aloud 2 join "hint hint" i'll stand a better chance of doing

ah, what is your main PvE gear roughly?

Neutkraaker

Well here is another biased opinion, but with some facts. I have raided with Warr before, but even tho he is full PVP gear, he does as much damage as a mage in similar PVE gear. We tested this with Stephen(back in the day), we used to call it the PVE vs PVP damage race. Each time they where surprisingly close. This being the case, I don't see a problem with a mage in PVP gear for raids, in fact, they don't die as easy

So from my side, you get the thumbs up.

If you get accepted..... welcome to hell twisted

Tibet

Neutkraaker wrote:
Well here is another biased opinion, but with some facts. I have raided with Warr before, but even tho he is full PVP gear, he does as much damage as a mage in similar PVE gear. We tested this with Stephen(back in the day), we used to call it the PVE vs PVP damage race. Each time they where surprisingly close. This being the case, I don't see a problem with a mage in PVP gear for raids, in fact, they don't die as easy

So from my side, you get the thumbs up.

If you get accepted..... welcome to hell twisted

The problem is Spell Hit.
It dont matter in PvP, but it does in PvP
At cap 99% of spells will hit.

Neutkraaker

well he is just 9 shy of the required 75 for mages, plus his spell damage is 830 which is 130 above the required.... from that standpoint, I don't see a problem with his gear, but I guess its up to Vuilnisarm.

warmongerr

thz 2 every 1 for the kind words,hopfuly it will do some good hehe,All the gear i hav is PvP,like i hav said before i do need better gear Happy oh and my spell hit is now 82 Happy
Tibet

Neutkraaker wrote:
well he is just 9 shy of the required 75 for mages, plus his spell damage is 830 which is 130 above the required.... from that standpoint, I don't see a problem with his gear, but I guess its up to Vuilnisarm.

75 spell hit if only the talents are spent correctly & I think the talents are in the Arcane Branch.
If you dont have any the talents, then a mage is looking at 202 - like a Destro Warlock (Affliction Warlocks spent points on Talents for a lower spell to hit / resistence.

As a Fire mage, about 5% of spells will be resisted on lvl 70 creatures.. & more on higher level / elite bosses.

But, yep - it's bob's decision.

Bryxellence

Argue with our Cypher and he will throw some more numbers your way, cant win

Bryxilique

Neutkraaker

http://bp1.blogger.com/_RoHtpYxrxWI/RhXxQbVVwRI/AAAAAAAABNc/mE59sJ2h4IM/s1600-h/8.png

I think that sums up my thoughts about using cyphers in games....

You make something that is supposed to be fun, easy and simple completely and unnecessarily complicated.

edit: wtf, posting a image is hard....
edit2: skrew the embedded image, just go to the link tongue out

pugwash
Officer

very nice app mr warmonger you get my vote. gl m8
Tibet

gets my vote as well btw envy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: