Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: elenagk

The application submitted by elenagk is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
helena

What is your date of birth?:
19-06-1987

What is your nationality?:
greek

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
arrowrainer

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Hunter

What is the race of your character?:
Draenai

Describe your character's talent specification.:
7-57-7 MM

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Ap:5796 Agility:1928 Hit:219 (also i take bonus from hc presence as i am draenai) crit:51.86% armor penetr:559 (try to fix it cause i will get new gear soon)

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Arrowrainer

What professions and levels do you have?:
alchemy 450 herbalism 450

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I have been playing wow since 2008 but i mostly played pvp than pve.I do raids from the new expansion.have experience from most of all the raids in wotlk except of some bosses in ulduar that i've done them with other char.I have cleared the 4 bosses of ICC in 10 and 25 man.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I honestly have to say that i am always in time before the raids starts.i got with me flasks and some mats to do flasks for the other m8s in raid group if it is need it cause of my prof.i also got golds to pay for my repairs as i don't have any problem when we wipe if it is for good progress :P finally i got Lw drums and priest fortitude from inscription prof if it is need it in 10 mans raids mostly.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM (i want to be sure when i do raids apart from knowing the tacts) recount and omen

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The main thing that i enjoy in raiding is the comunication with other ppl to do something and why not when we can do progress

What irritates you most during a raid?:
I have to say that i am not a person that is easily irritated but i would say that people who does not focusing and does not doing what they have to do on progress runs is a bit problem for me :)

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Usualy i am online every day except of some hours cause of my university duties(but i can be online when you need me :P )

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Well i have to say that i was in other realm and i just came in xavius.I was in ordo draconis but then i joined Godlikes.i left them cause the loot issue was not faire enough and now i am here making aply to you :P

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Bezel,Perituna and Nerevan

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
As i mention i Bezel,Perituna and Nerevan are my friends and i heared some good worlds about your guild and your progress.also all twilight's hamer knows your progress :P

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I want to give an end in pug runs and do serious raids with ppl that knows what to do and specialy with so much experience that hope to gain too.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
I would say that i know how to play my hunter and do good dps (necesary from new raids) as i always try to do my best in a raid group and in a guild.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I would like to tell you that maybe you wont be ok with my armor penetration and my gems but i have to mention that i was playing survival spec.i have some days that did respec and i try to fix it.Hope you will give me a chance to see me in raids Happy Thank you for your time reading my aply.

beasting

re: APPROVED - App: elenagk - by Hunney

We could use a MM hunter for our 25mans.
Good luck m8.
Karamaryllis
Officer

You could use slightly better gear, but it's a yes from me.

It seems were getting alot of ppl lfg from the likes or core/godlikes akaik these ppl should be upto or level and should easily fit into our raid schedule/structure i say give these ppl a chance to proove themselves over a 2 week period.

If 1/2 these raiders fit into organised confusion then we are in a better place then then we was when we migrated

nuff said

/ttfn

Can someone accept this app ?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: