Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireshard

re: App: fireshard

The application submitted by fireshard is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Primalstrike
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Daniel Miles

What is your date of birth?:
05/05/1992

What is your nationality?:
British

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Primalstrike

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Shaman

What is the race of your character?:
Draenai

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Elemental

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
3471 spell power, 1294 haste rating, 20% hit (need 1% more for raids), 39% crit, 93 mastery rating

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Primalstrike

What professions and levels do you have?:
Enchanting and Jewelcrafting for optimum stat effieciency

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Since Vanilla I have cleared all content in game within the specified expansion. So far in Wrath of the lich king I have completed 10 man with 10/12 downed in heroic. I have killed 11/12 25 man ICC and have experience of 11/12 heroic ICC 25. Prior to ICC I had cleared ToC within the chest attempt limit on 4 characters. I took a break during the release of ulduar and never ran all the way through, however I have since gone back ad achieved success throughout.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
arrive at the entrance of the specified raid 15 minutes prior to invites with flasks and food ready to take on the oncoming encounters.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
Too many to list without boring you, but they include the basics of Omen, DBM, Skada, Tukui-esque UI, Failbot, grid etc.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The feeling of satisfaction after defeating those ever so elusive encounters. However I enjoy close to every aspect of raiding which is why I play the game, because I have fun.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Wasted time through unnecessary stoppages such as constant AFK's and breaks to re-explain tactics to people who have not bothered to read up on.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Generally just everything I have really been apart of, I have made some really good friends and always completed game content by the end of the current expansions.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have 7 level 80 alts so close to anything needed, I have every profession maxed out.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Anyday everyday at the moment

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Destiny Awaits (old, old guild kinda fell apart after a forced transfer) Ascended/Whiplash officer, and GM of In Control which all disbanded eventually due to lack of opportunity to raid.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Timiel (this is fireshard), and honnete are the nly two that I am aware of, however there may be mor members I am un aware of.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Seen a couple of friends in there and heard nice comments aout you in additon with the lack of bad comments.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Fun, serious raiding with good progression an a friendly atmosphere. fixed raid days with control and discipline (when/if needed) from the higher end of the hierarchy.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Dedication, commitment, good times and a well endowed player. I know close to every class like the back of my hand, in which I can offer detailed information and help to others. I can help with flasks and food and am alway about to help members with other issues/achievements etc.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
If you see my achievement points are low et i have many other chars that I play with 5k+ and am happy to join on other players if you feel that you are not in need of elemental shamans. Finally I apologize for any silly error in this application it was very late when i wrote it hehe, not sure if i missed much out or if its too brief, blurry vision atm :D, thankyou for reading and good luck if im not accepted :)

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: fireshard - by Soká/Darkcazter

A great application and I would very much like to get this guy into our little posse.

Photobucket
urquart

Please kill some addons, u really dont need them, and they just cause lag and bugs.... Happy

btw, nice app, GL

Well, I've known Primal for agggessss (since Rebellion??) and he is pretty imba, even if he is horrible to me :D

Good luck Happy
pugwash
Officer

very nice app m8, hope u get a thumbs up.

Why not ?
Shaman are a rare breed.
Get him in tongue out

This App was so smooth it made me wet twisted

Oh wait it's a shammy :D

Going to accept this app.

Welcome to OC.

Whisper an officer for an invite :D

Soká

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: