Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Leonieda

re: App: Leonieda

The application submitted by Leonieda is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Leonieda
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Fire

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Moa

What is your date of birth?:
Do I have to tell you? I dont think its nice to ask a lady past 30 about her age... but If you realy need to know I can tell a officer but not public on a forum.

What is your nationality?:
Swedish

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Leonieda

Is this your main character?:
No

Which class does your character belong to?:
Mage

What is the race of your character?:
Draenai

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Fire ofc, I like to see stuff burn.

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
No clue sorry, Im not much for rembering numbers.

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
dont have one yet, just transferd from Argent Dawn hordeside.

What professions and levels do you have?:
Taloring 450, Enchanting 450

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
This char was one of my raiding alt in TBC, did Karazan once a week and tryed pug Gruul, Maggy and Zul'aman. In wrath I only did a few Naxramas on her. Dident get to play her since my main chars is healers and my guild needed them. So she been asleep almost a year- a year and a half now.
On my other char Im KS and I raid minimum two times a week.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I log out infront of instance, with plenty of flasks and buff food. Make sure my gear is in order and fully repaird. Ten min befor raidinvite I log on and play bejuveld while I wait on rest to get in order.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM, Grid, Ora2, classtimer and Bejuveld. The last one is the most important, it keep you sane while waiting in raids.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
Doing my best, always try to do better than last time. And the teamwork and joy when somebody I know get upgrade they need.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Spammers

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
My Violett proto drake I got last year. I like achivments.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
Ykes.. I got to many to tell about them.
Got 4 lv 80 on Argent Dawn, I raid aloth with them.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Honestly dont know.. I dont want to know.. to much! I do prefer to be just a meber than a raid member since changes in my availabe game time will occur within 4 months, delivering a baby then.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Only been in one guild. Northern Horde at Argent Dawn. Im its GM, but it geting empty nowdays.. somehow its a catastroph if a GM gets pregnant, suddenly she cant take care of guild and mebers look for new guild since they dont think I will have time for them.
So I aint leaving my guild, only with this char. I needed to move a char somewhere so I can get a goblin (yes Im horde there) and still have a char I can play on with friends. I got friends in your guild and saw you wanted a mage so I moved my mage.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Well dont ask Tengaboy! She will only say Im a filthy horde and althow she have poked me the last 3 years about me changing side, I dont want her to know she finaly made me do it. I do know Tiwanna IRL too but dont know if it is his main.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Tengaboy, I love that name btw. The char is namned after a cat of my line. Yes I a new crazy catwoman, can you have to many of us?

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I just want to be abel to play with friends once and then, maby raid some in cata. Future is hard to tell at this point, Im pregnat with my first child and its hard to tell now how that gonna affekt my gameing. I want to create a worgen in cata too, at least do the starter quests.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
Im adult player who care about my guildis, help when I can. If I sing up on anything Im always in time and prepard. Im used to take care of my own and know how to akt in raids and guild. I dont ninja or use bad words, Im not good at spelling thow. Im social, a bit to much when Im drunk, but I dont drink since I got pregnant so you dont have to lissen to my late night RP and sexdiscussions. I do flirt alot, I try to stop now when Im gonna be a mum soon, but old habits i hard to change, I promise to try harder.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
If I have to tell my age to someone, please give me a name to PM so I dont have to do it in public.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Leonieda - by Karamaryllis

MOA

WTF hahahahahahahahaha Finally yr old landlubber tongue out

Finally u made the right decision envy, hope yr bf follow u too, and become an allie

Good luck with yr apply and hope to C ya soon :D

Multi hugs Pia aka Tengaboy

Forum Image
Tengaboy in real life envy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://jattestenen.weebly.com
Leonieda

(notes to self.
*1 Dont apply to a serious raidguild during night, you are to tired to be seroius.
*2 Dont tell allys you mostly play horde, and mainly seen allytowns during nigthly raids.
*3 Get your gear and glypth is order befor aplying, its a mess after the latest pach.
*4 Spelling is hard, but try!)

My char have appeard on armory now

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Leonieda
Leonieda

Tengaboy wrote:
Good luck with yr apply and hope to C ya soon :D
Ty if I dont make it We can still stalk each other on real-id

Have tryd to gem my new helm, but no chaotic meta on AH :/ I wont settel for less so I have to live without untill I can find one.
Tengaboy
Tengaboy
Officer

That I can make at u Happy

// Pia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://jattestenen.weebly.com
Karamaryllis
Officer

Needs a bit of gearing up, but I believe we have a spot for a mage.
GL.

Karamaryllis wrote:
Needs a bit of gearing up

Aye need aloth! my gear is pre-raiding quality. Mostly done a hc a day for gold on this char. Not enterd icc cant remeber if i done TOC or UL other that raid weekly, on her ither.
But raiding pre cata is a bonus, Im happy with social meber. In cata I dont know what happens, ither I want to raid with you or baby will take to much time.

Karamaryllis wrote:
I believe we have a spot for a mage.
GL.

Ty
Leonieda

Tengaboy wrote:
That I can make at u Happy

// Pia

Great, Im used to have a char of each profession, feel handicaped when I cant provide my self by just relogg.
Leonieda

found a caotic gem Happy

and som numbers..
spellpower 2723
haste 17,6%
hit 17,3%
crit 26,7%

need to get my haste an sp up

that GS thingy I havent understood yet, I prefer comparing stats when I chose to or upgrade.
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

Hi, from what I can see on your application, you are not wanting a raiding spot, am I right? Really nice honest application by the way.

Photobucket
Leonieda

Hunney wrote:
Hi, from what I can see on your application, you are not wanting a raiding spot, am I right?

I want to join your guild first and foremost. Become a member since I got some friends in your guild to chat with and hopfully do some heroics or leveling alts with.

I dont need a raidspot right now, love to raid but I can currently satisfy that at my main sever. Atleast as long as my bf got time to lead the raids. He will however soon become the father of my child, so I dont know how raiding will turn out in the future. Our mebers of guild and raiding core now seek other guilds since the situation became know.

I know however I want to raid in cata. But I dont know if my guild will manage it, I will try, but if it dont work out its good to have got a foot in another guild and know some people. Its more fun to raid with people you know.
We are a small guild only 140 members, 30 of them active, and loads of alts. Me, my bf and my 3 officers do mostly everything in guild. But now me and 2 of the officers pregnat.. bad timing. But I think we got inspired of each others. So hard to hand over work now. Maby we merge with a biger guild, but hard work the last 3 years is hard to give up, so probably just keep guild as socialguild and raid somewhere else.
In cata my current gear wont matter. At least you can see I can gem and care for the gear I been abel to lay my hands on, and that someting I always do.
I can apply in cata to become a raidmeber if its doable while having a newborn.

So yes Im perfectly happy with being "just" a meber without a raidspot. If you need me however to fill up your crew (alt run or somthing) Im happy ho help, but no need from my side.

Hunney wrote:
Really nice honest application by the way.

Ty
Fraden
Officer

Any friend of Pia's is a friend of mine.

I say get her in

Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

I appreciate your honesty - and I am sure that once you have raided with us, you will realise that you can't live without us and will make us your main guild once you have popped the bambino out!!

Photobucket
Leonieda

Soká/Darkcazter wrote:
Any friend of Pia's is a friend of mine.

Nice to get to know you too Happy

Soká/Darkcazter wrote:
I say get her in

ty
Leonieda

Hunney wrote:
I appreciate your honesty - and I am sure that once you have raided with us, you will realise that you can't live without us and will make us your main guild once you have popped the bambino out!!

Then I need to buy that "level 1 human" body from... hum..I think it was thinkgeek.com.. and I who was sad that they dident have one for hordechildren.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: