Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emeraldnight0

re: App: Emeraldnight0

The application submitted by Emeraldnight0 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Emeraldnight
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 70
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Eran Boodnero

What is your date of birth?:
05/23/1990

What is your nationality?:
United States

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Emeraldnight

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Druid

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Restoration

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
+740

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/emeraldnight/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
I have not put focus on professions for the duration of my time playing because i'm focusing on reaching the level cap as quickly as possible. However I do intend on spending my money on maxing the professions, as I do have quite a bit of money that I have dedicated to things like this.

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I have participated in many raids, however they were a few years ago. I had played a restoration druid as well for all of the raids, and I had been among the best if not the best druid in the guild, a guild that had also lead the PVE advancements on the server. However, this was before the burning crusade, when, albeit a long time ago, also much more difficult than the raids today. I had participated in raids such as Molten Core, Onyxia, BlackWing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas. I had been among the main healers of the guild, when these raids were first introduced and as such had the most experience as well as the best gear. The reason im stating this is because although i have stopped playing for quite some time, the experience and knowledge of the class, to me, is second nature and should therefore accurately express my understanding of my role as a healer in Raids, 60 or 20 man.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I make sure, first and foremost my gear is repaired.
I make sure i have all the reagents required for specific spells.
I make sure that my gear is buffed accordingly and up to par.
Run a few dungeons to make sure my reflexes to certain situations are not dull.
Purchase Potions and Flasks to according encounter.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
Quartz, VuhDo, Decursive.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I have not had too much experience in the newer raids, however in the extensive experience in the Old 60 mans, i enjoyed the order and organization it took to get the job done. How everyone had an in-depth understanding of their particular role, in a specific encounter and would adapt accordingly, as the encounters would vary quite vastly.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Lack of organization and lack of understanding the players own role in the encounter, which would ultimately lead to unnecessary wipes and or burnt cooldowns.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Being the first guild on the server to complete every raid upon release. Acquiring every PVE raiding set, Tier 1,2, and 3. (back in the day it was a very difficult thing to acquire). Reaching Rank 13 in record server time (as a feral druid, during the time when i had done enough for the guild, and the guild leader would ask me to take some time off to give other members raiding experience). The guild was A-Team, on the Stonemaul server. It was not European, however, it was U.S. I was also among the first Druids on the server to tank Onyxia during the time my guild leader wanted to give other druids more experience healing.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I have recently injured my back, and as such decided to pick WOW back up again, due to the excess free time i have in the upcoming months. I will be available almost every day, and my availability as such.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
A-Team. I left because i quit wow and moved to another country and could not continue on that account.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Mathilda and Tengaboy

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Mathilda and Tengaboy

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I hope to recieve an enjoyable experience with players like chatting and questions that i have, with respects to new in-game content i may not have been exposed to, until i reach level 85. (will not be long)

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You can expect me to be quite the generous guild member, as I have had the pleasure of receiving such generosity already from current guild members. I intend on donating what i can to the guild, such as items, reagents, gold, and on to services like helping guild members alternate characters with quests, dungeon run throughs, ganking issues, and creating items through professions.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I am a good friend of Mathilda and Tengaboy, and I would be very happy to be more involved in our play time. I am aware that this is a raiding guild, and that do not meet the requirements for the Guild, however I do intend on reaching the required level, very shortly. I am very flexible as far as my role in the guild. I can adapt to a specific role, at a whim, as i have an extensive understanding of the druid class. I am also willing to adhere to any conditions I might be given in order to be accepted as a member of Organised Confusion.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Emeraldnight0 - by Karamaryllis

Eran envy

Rly nice apply :D

I wish u good luck and hope u can get a friend spot until u ding 85 :D

Good luck my dear friend envy

// Tengaboy aka Pia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://jattestenen.weebly.com
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

Damn that's a nice application!

Photobucket
Karamaryllis
Officer

Friend spot sounds fine.
Though we are getting a lot of those lately...

Bound to atm really, a lot of peopl just lvling or gearing up for raids, I'd say give him a chance

I appreciate you taking my application into consideration! Im definitely excited to hear good responses, and would be looking forward to good times at Organised Confusion depending on the recruiters response to my application.

Thank you for taking the time to review the application and if there are any questions let me know.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: