Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ugotfiveshot

re: App: Ugotfiveshot

The application submitted by Ugotfiveshot is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Ugotfiveshot
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Arms

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Matt

What is your date of birth?:
28/10/92

What is your nationality?:
English

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Ugotfiveshot

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warrior

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Well this is the perfect spec for the current patch, it gives me damage increase, and less damage taken.

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
138k hp unbuffed. Soon to be about 145k by tomorrow cause' of rep rewards etc and new JP legs.

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/ugotfiveshot/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Mining/Engineering (for the stamina buff and Engineering gives... well, cool things ;3)

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Well... This could take a while.
I started WoW at the start of TBC
I was originally a Druid cause' I thought you could eat gnomes in bear form, derp. All I pretty much did was heroics and Gruul because he dropped a badass mace for feral. Going onto WoTLK I Re-Rolled Holy Paladin and Rogue, I cleared Naxx by January 2009. Then moving onto Malygos 25, aswell as OS3D. Then eventually Ulduar came out, took us a while to clear that, aswell was 25 achievement run so we could unlock Algalon, where after a few months we managed to kill, seen as we'd always fail to kill him within 45 minutes each week (': but yeah, then ToC came out which was easy on normal mode, as you know. Completed that on heroic 10, but not heroic 25. Not before the nerf anyway. So yeah then ICC came out in december 2010, got the first wing kill within a few weeks. Then plague was released, which took us a lot longer to clear. Then blood wing, which was e-z mode. Then frostwing halls, which I think was one of the easiest wings. You only whiped on sindragosa if you were stupid. Then the lich king came out, after several months worth of attempts on 25, we killed it with the 15% buff. Also killed 10 man without the buff. April 2010. Ruby sanctum isn't even worth talking about, easiest stuff since maexenna. Now it's cataclysm and I've re rolled Warrior tank, this is my main from now and on. I've only really done heroics at the moment, and I need to start raiding, which is why I'm applying to you guys.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I get a cup of tea and a bag of haribo.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
OmniCC. Omen. Mikscrollingbattletext.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The feeling of killing a boss after so many attempts, and the great feeling of a new, fresh, piece of gear to replace the old stuff. Always feels good putting them gems in and throwing the enchant on before the next boss :3

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Urm, people being arrogant and failing at such easy stuff, which is ok with the first few attempts but consistent failure is irritating.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
The Undying, Algalon 25, Lich king 25 with only 15% buff.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I've told you about my previous characters Happy

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Available 90% of the time. And a pretty decent amount of time.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
My WoTLK guild was <HoB> which is the one I did all the raids with I told you about Happy. I left because I migrated here to Xavius with some IRL friends.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Don't think so.

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Trade chat advertisement

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Uh well there's several things... it's good to contribute to guild achievements and make new friends etc, and I'd be a great perk of your raiding team.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
I'm sure you can round this up yourself after reading the above ;>

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I'm 18, I go college, and I love summer. (Probably inactive in summer)

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Ugotfiveshot - by Soká/DC

Yes from me - but share the haribos

Photobucket
Fraden
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Ugotfiveshot - by Soká/DC

I like this app.

Accepted, welcome to OC.

/w an officer for an invite Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: