Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Protrock

re: App: Protrock

The application submitted by Protrock is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Protrock
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Jake Rabjohns

What is your date of birth?:
04/11/1990

What is your nationality?:
English

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Protrock

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Paladin

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Holy

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
6283 SP, 4.6k int, 93k mana unbuffed

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/protrock/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Maxed engineering, Going to work on another, probably Blacksmithing

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I've completed all of the HC's, a few BH runs, nothing else on this character, or even in cataclysm. This is because of a lack of time, which has now been solved. I do know all the tactics for BWL and BoT though, and have watched the tankspot videos, and I did raid on an another charecter in WoTLK, so I doubt I will find the transition difficult.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
Grab flasks and buff foods, reread tactics, set up a music playlist, get together mats for goblin barbeque, check the charges on the gnomish army knife. Then grab a few bottles of redbull, crank up the music and wait for invites :)

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
nUI provides most of the funtionality I require as it provides raidframes, combat texts, cooldown warnings, proc warnings, and most other features. Along with that, I use DBM, omen, clique, healbot (as a backup for clique if one addon should fail midfight) recount, aura's, and a few macroes for my engineering enhancements.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I most enjoy the satisfaction of downing a boss sucessfully, and doing it in a team of people you know, as opposed to randoms picked up through LFD.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
People turning up without preparation, such as missing enchants or flasks, or not knowing the tactics for a fight properly

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
Due to time constraints, I have been unable to raid much recently. However, during WoTLK I completed naxx10 with 8 men while it was a current raid (alt)

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have a significant, though unplayed alt, cuendillar. This deathknight was my main char throughout wotlk, however, I feel out of favour with it in patch 4.0.1 when frost dual wield tanking was no longer viable. I also have a 73 shaman, and a 66 priest, on another realm, which I spend an hour a day or so levelling. I plan to realm transfer them once I get them to around 80.

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
Around 6 hours per day.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
On this character I was a member of sungaming, though only socially. I left so as to find a guild I could raid with, as they didnt need a holy paladin.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
No

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Seen members around, saw an advert in trade that your recruiting, checked your website to confirm that you needed a holy paladin.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
I hope to raid with you, and also to get the relevant guild perks to allow me to purchase BoA's for my alts.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
I will be punctual for raids, Will turn up knowing tactics, and knowing my role well. I am sociable and helpful in guild chat, and can even pick my second profession to help the guild if required.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
Im basically a nice guy, and would really love to join you guys :D

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Protrock

re: APPROVED - App: Protrock - by Karamaryllis

In the whole time things, I feel its worth pointing out those time constraints are now gone :D And I can be there till whenever you like, I realise I didnt fully answer that.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Karamaryllis
Officer

What a nice application.
Gear looks ok to me too.
So you have my vote.

seeing as i do most of the healer choices, ill be honest. we have quite a lot of healers now, we need tanks....if your willing to take tank just incase as an offspec (wont always be required) then its a +1 from me too

I have a prot offspec. As you can probably tell by the name, it was actually my first choice. I dont mind gearing it at all Happy

<3

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Karamaryllis
Officer

Then there is nothing keeping us from accepting this application.
w an officer for your inv.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: