Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App from: Tibet

The application submitted by Tibet is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Aaron Heggie

What is your date of birth?:
12/12/1975

What is your nationality?:
Welsh

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Tibet

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Warlock

What is the race of your character?:
Gnome

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Health 8500, Mana 7800, Spell Bonus Dmg 411, Crit Hit 21% 0 spell penetration :-(

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
0/45/16 - I have been playing unguilded, so Im not really tweaked to a guild role, more tweaked to help me level!

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Tibet

What professions and levels do you have?:
Leather 365 tailor 361

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Very little.
I have played the game solo - made my own guild just for the bank space that I have now left as Im missing out a large part of the game.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
stocking up on plenty of food & drink, plus other buffs, etc. - go gather soul shards, empty my satchel contents, etc. - not just in game but In the real world as well '-(

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
None as yet. I have plenty of addons installed, but they are all turned off.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
The sense of achievement, working as a team, etc. Dont care much for Greed loot.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
People quiting after 5mins or getting wiped because someone doesnt know what they are doing like attacking a large group without anyone making marks, etc.

What achievements are you most proud of?:
Getting to Level 70 on my own & levelling my professions.

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have 1x Alt named Tebit
She is a lvl 42 Warrior 298 Alchemy & 275 Enchanting. I use her as my money maker - any drops I get, she disenchants & I sell the essences/dust

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I spend a fair amount of time online. I did "quit" WoW after 2months over 2 years ago.. picked the game back up shortly before christmas & Im enjoying it a lot more this time around. raiding I'd be available most weekday evenings, Sudays & some saturdays - Im aware some dungeons can take 6hours+ to run through

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Only Knights Templar which was/is my own guild. It was done because it was cheaper to have a guild bank, than filling out all the personal bank slots & buying bags + it was easier to drop/swap things.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Dont think so.. Mayte whispered me ingame when I asked if theres any PvE recruiting

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
from Mayte

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
Im hoping to run through many of the dungeons & instances ingame.
As I havent done many, I'd have no problem in helping out lower ranks as it will also be all new to me.
Hopfully I can get myself some decent equipment & maybe look at the Arena side of things as well.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
well, Im usually a commited person, Always happy enough to fill a raiding slot when short of numbers & equally happy enough to sit aside when someone needs to drop out. I also believe in helping each other with any mats, recipe's, equipment, etc. without profiting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I may be lvl 70, but I am still new to the game. Im aware its a new game at lvl 70 & its that side of the game I now want to explore, instead of go here & kill X amount, go there & kill Y amount.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Tibet

re: APPROVED - App from: Tibet - by Hunney

Just to add my Tailoring speciality is Shadow
Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

As we have a big need for warlocks in the guild, and as we have no warlock class leader to make a decision, I am going to accept this application.

Photobucket
pugwash
Officer

very nice app m8 gear aint too good but attitude compensates imo gl m8
Tibet

Ooh

I've logged out for the evening now. I'll be back in game on & off tomorrow afternoon/evening (Tottenham v PSV game tomorrow).

Any hints, tips for better equipment would be appreciated.
Tibet

just wondering.. am I entitled to access the forums?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: