Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dfens/Minchy

re: DECLINED - App: -Stovla- - by Karamaryllis

i didnt talk to u stovla i was talking to dodgetank

-Stovla-

aha ok
sufero
Trial

just let him back in!

ty sufero Happy
KeiranSAIDIN

Reading this made me .

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
-Stovla-

??
Xando

to all the officers : but guys and girls i want to be with you,cmon seriosly i dont care about hcs and that crap,i just want to raid with u,its only guild that i love to be in,pls pls pls

give this guy a brake pls he so wants to be with us again the majority of the members are approving it so pls give him a change hes a whiner but atleast he knows the raids and knows to push his heal buttons.

there been a lot wurse members that said a lot of wurse things then him tho and they were invited back to Happy hes fast irritated and mad like we all know stovla but not inviting a guy cause of his personality is really :/

But then stovla now youre turn: speaking bad to officers complaining bout raids wipes persons etc would piss me off to tho and you did that a lot. even tho raid leaving when we were wiping cause you didnt like it aint acceptable eighter.you raid with 9 or 24 other persons they dont need to sit in the shit cause you wanna do youre thing.
Its a guild means a group means respect everybody.
i play this game for 6 years you can check my ignore there aint a person in it.
then bout the loots. first thing youre dkp will be reset again so pls dont start bout that cause its youre own fault. also whining bout loots in raids irritates other peeps to. raiding is bout killing bosses in groups if you succeed you get a reward.

i really the officers are willing to give you another chance
but then stovla pls pls pls dont fuck this up again so we can have a nice member with us again
Karamaryllis
Officer

I understand that some guildmembers support this application...
But we don't really need more healers atm : we already have 2 healing pallies (Protrock and Nazgul).
So he will not get inv to raids any time soon.
Stovla may be a good healer and he knows his character well, yes, but it's his attitude that keeps me from saying yes.
New recruits get the benefit of the doubt, if they dissapoint they either leave or get kicked, with Stovla it's different. We know him, and how he's like and I doubt that will change if we get him back in the guild.
When he left last time he begged officers to kick him, was really nagging us all, but we refused to do it untill it reached a point we could not stand it anymore.
I doubt that begging us to get back in will be as successful.
But... I also like to believe we are a democratic guild here, guildmembers opinions count as far as I am concerned.
Anyway our imba GM will have the last word in this.

Stovla has earned the achievement "Stood in the Kara" for 100 achievement points.

Read all the posts. Since we have 2 Holy paladin applications, to be honest I'm more swung to the other one. As it was said, we have a few holy paladins, me one of them. And given this guys track history, it sounds unproductive in raids.

-Stovla-

ok now il tell u
u dont need to inv me in raids how much time u want
when u inv me u dont need to give me dkp how much time u want(not because i dont need items,ite because i want to see i dont want to come back becuase for loots)
the thing is i just want to be in oc because i love your guild, i love when organised confusion is writen like
Stovla
Organised Confusion
and i love ppl from oc most then eny ppl that i meet in wow and i will always do
ofc i dont want to denie that i want to raid with u,but has i said i can wait and i will not leave for that time and till res of my time in wow
i tryed for this few days when i come back on server to be in other guild like revive but i dont like it i rly dont ffs
and last time when i wanted and asking u to kick me reason is rly retarded then i dont whana say it,didnt wanted for jamsterdam or something like that its totely other reason but person is in that and im sry for that
i jusk asking u for 1 more chance
KeiranSAIDIN

honestly, i'd have given up wayyy long ago if i were this guy.

-Stovla-

well dude u are not me,i want to try again but i think they now ignore my apply but i want them to beleve me and il not disapoint them if they want to get me back
Jamsterdam
Trial

Forum Image

i love you stovla Happy
Dodgetank
Trial

Jamsterdam wrote:
Forum Image

i love you stovla Happy

WIN!
but still decline haha

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: