Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reegon

re: App: Reegon

The application submitted by Reegon is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Raegon
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Xavius
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your name?:
Roland Aliti

What is your date of birth ? (To get accepted you need to be over 18 years old):

What is your nationality?:
Norway

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Raegon

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Hunter

What is the race of your character?:
Human

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Markmanship/Survival

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
Nothing relevant for a hunter relative with raiding - xx

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Raegon/simple

What professions and levels do you have?:
Engineering 525 - Haven't bothered else.

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
Okey. Let me just shortly sum something "important" here. I just transfered from Lightnings hours before I wrote this application. My raiding experiences would be that I'm a really quick learner when it comes to nescessary boss tactics I'm not aware of, and I do not question oftenly, if at all. I really enjoy taking criticism because that just improves me, which is great.

I'll sum up short, the 10-mans I have done is:

BWD - 10 Man HC full clear
BOT - 10 Man HC full clear (Including Sinestra)
Totw - 10 Man HC full clear

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I prepare with all nescessary flasks or consumables, my character is prepared with the nescessary survival/mm spec appropriate for the raid I will be doing. I will never meet up at a raid unprepared if anything considering of anything that has to be carried with in that raid, always prepared. Now my self, I set my chair real pleasant, get some coke, get some fast food, and pass the ready check, that's me! Most important, I make sure to have time for the elapsing of the event, not something interupting me in real life, but that can also happen to the best though, you never know, but I'm well prepared that way.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM of course - omen threat meter (bad pettie) - bigwigs - dps meter - shadowed unit frames (keep track of focus rotation balance) - and a few more mini-addons not too important to mention, just let me know if really nescessary.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I enjoy just the communication and the joy between people, and how communication and great co-operation leads to success to a boss kill and just how people burst out in joy and happiness when a boss is downed - short sum, the people and the excitement a "hard" boss encounter gives each individual.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
Nothing to be real honest, maybe a slight irritation when someone doesn't wish to take criticism even though I my self know the person was wrong in this and that situation. I never give up, even after 10 wipes as long as there's a progression from the first wipe to the fifth one. Which is not really likely.

What in-game accomplishments are you most proud of?:
I don't know really.
Okey, I do.. hehe.

This one the absolute most! [Heroic: Sinestra] (10-man!)

Bit more minor ones:

[Heroic: Nefarian] (10-man)
[Heroic: Al'Akir] (10-man)

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
I have deleted all my alts, I had a several, two 85s that I had to delete regarding that I didn't feel like gearing them up as I didn't like priest nor warriors. (No offense intended!)

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
5 hours a day - average, but 24 hours a day if nescessary for a raid. :)

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
Sorry, I really don't wish telling those for security measures as I left my guild in Lightnings all of sudden without any warning - private problems irl so can't share. But all fixed now so that's why I wanted to join a new one in a new more relaxing realm with way few players. Really sorry that I'm not able to provide you with the info you wanted, probably over time I could, but not as a first-in.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Lunkan

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Lunkan

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
There's so much. But what I wish to get the most out, is a relaxing and humorous guild that also takes raids seriously into consideration, but even though I'm a funny guy of me I really would appreciate a level of matureness when doing raids. Laughter is always healthy, but be it well, be serious when in progressing a raid. So, sum up. I wish to get a well experience from the players and adventure and get filled with excitement and joy from all the guildies.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
You can expect laughter, if you want to expect it though, I wont be forcing you, or who knows. Anyhow, you will expect a well trained and well experienced MM/Survival hunter with years of WoW experience and you will hopefully experience me as a player that brings you all a confident feeling when me beeing a ranged dps in any raid you will be proceeding with. And beside from a kind hearted norwegian player that will only provide you with kind replies and positive replies at all time, I'm a really non-rager and I don't get easily upset but if there's something I feel like saying, I will say it, careless of the consequences it might lead me into, but this again, is veery occasionally though. Thanks.

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
I would just like to add that I'm a very amiable person to get along with and that I think most if not all the players of the guild have a good time with me and enjoy theirself in my present. That's all. I could write more but that would just look weird, I'm not huge "self-digger".

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Reegon

re: DECLINED - App: Reegon - by Karamaryllis

Sorry, date of birth, didn't notice. 24/05/1994

I know it's a 18 limit and I'm 17 but mature considering my age, and no reason in telling I'm 18, it's a lie anyways.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Karamaryllis
Officer

Thank you for your honest application.
Not being 18 is a problem, but one we can live with if we are convinced you are going to be an asset to the guild.
I would call having cleared instances on Heroic difficulty impressive, but I noticed you only killed each boss once.
Seeing your gear is missing a gem, lots of enchants (+ the enchant on your legs is not the right one) makes me believe you were boosted.
So I am going to say no.

Greetings, Karamyllis.

First of all, I could lie, that wouldn't be an issue. Second of all, what relevance does it have wether I was boosted or not, do you think someone can be "carried" trough Sinestra or any other boss in HC in that case, then you're wrong. Thank you for your answer, and I do take it as an honest answer, but not as a fair one to be sincere.

Best regards.

And I also recon including that I transfered from Lightnings - Alliance just hours ago, so a boosting doesn't sound likely, as whoever you desire if you want.

Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

I actually like this application - let's see some more answers plox

Photobucket
Karamaryllis
Officer

The application is nice, yes, I liked it too.

And no, I don't think you can be carried through hc's.
What I meant is you don't seem to have a lot of experience at raiding if you only killed each boss once.
It's different if you spend nights wiping and learning tactics.
But that can still come, np.

Still the matter of your gear remains.
Why no enchants ? Why not fully gemmed ? Why wrong enchant on legs ?
That's what worries me a bit if you claim to be an experienced player.

Last edited by Karamaryllis on 2011/08/08 6:31; edited 1 time in total

Okey, I see your concern. First of all, I haven't been bothered to go those HC's before and wanted to try them out with my guild back on Lightnings just before I left, and we succeed. And trust me, we wiped, several times. And how can I not know the taccs, makes no sense. About raiding, no worries with me, and I think I have included that in my application.

About the gems, enchants and so on. Ask Lunkah, I already told him. "I bet I will get denied somehow because of my lack of gems/enchants, I got the gear yesterday, so give me some time to gather gold as well concerning I came to Xavius with around 500 gold, let me earn them, and you'll see, enchants/gems and reforges is a must for me.

Karamaryllis
Officer

Hm, just a hint if you reforge... don't forge hit into crit if you're not hitcapped.
And... get some glyphs.

Last edited by Karamaryllis on 2011/08/08 7:09; edited 1 time in total

Okey, thanks. Anyhow, is it a final no? If so, thanks for reading my application and for such a quick answer.

Sincere, Roland.

Karamaryllis
Officer

Np, this was an easy one for me, but then I just happen to be a trigger happy hunter...
We're a democratic guild, one "no" does not mean you don't get in.
Let's see what others have to say first.

Hmm i agree its a nice application but theres something here it doesnt look right..

First of all yes I'm almost sure you get boosted through heroics and yes it is possible especially if its a 25man raid. You havent done any boss in normal (expect Nefarian), and then in one day you kill everything in heroic in Bwd and Bot and the day after you clear Tot4w in heroic aswell confused ( http://wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Xavius/Raegon/ ). Thats what i can see anyway in armory and wow-heroes, maybe they both lying.

Also your answer on the part about previous guild and the thing that you have deleted your alts it seems weird..

Anyway as i said at the start, in my opinion, something looks wrong here, so its a no from me.

If you can read more carefully next time. You can notice it's 10-man and not 25-man, and you still don't get the part where I'm including that I did transfer from Lightnings just now, ask whoever you want if you think I boosted. And NO, last time I'm saying it, you can't be "boosted" trough Sinestra or any 10-man HC boss in that matter. Think what you want, the mechanic is way more complicated in 10-man therefore everyone has to do their part correctly. (Be my guest to try it yourself if you don't believe me) And about the boost, I find it a compliment saying I boosted, proves that it's actually a real burd to do those in HC, thanks for that.

There's a reason to that I don't provide you with the information of the past guild, and that is my private reason which I wont tell someone in a first-try like this.

But yeah, thanks anyways. I'm tired of having to excuse my self when every detail is very clear in my application. Thank you all for taking your time. Happy Guess it's time to find another server, because I think this one was the best one appropriate for me.

Sincere, Roland.

Lunkaaaan
Trial

re: .

Finally a decent app with some exp etc, enchants and gems can be fixed so give him a chance.
And 17 shouldent be a problem imo.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: