Post new topic   Reply to topic    Confused Organisation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCAdmin

re: App: Neoone

The application submitted by Neoone is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name?:
Drew

What is your date of birth?:
12/02/1987

What is your nationality?:
British/English

What is the name of the character you are applying for?:
Neoone

Is this your main character?:
Yes

Which class does your character belong to?:
Rogue

What is the race of your character?:
Night Elf

Describe your character's talent specification.:
Combat swords pve spec ( 20/41/0 )

Please provide your character's relevant unbuffed stats, e.g. amount of +healing if you're a healer.:
9574 health points, 1869 attack power, 24.41% crit chance, 270 hit rating,

Please provide your Armory link URL.:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Neoone

What professions and levels do you have?:
Skinning @ 375 and Leatherworking @ 375

Please tell us about your raiding experiences to date. Include any 10-man or heroic instances you've taken part in.:
I have done all heroic instances, cleared kara ( all bosses ) many times, cleared Zul'Aman three times ( all bosses ), cleared gruul's lair once, and killed void reaver once.

How do you prepare for a raid?:
I spend a good 5 to 10 minutes at the auchion house topping up any elixirs, potions, buff food, scrolls and any other essentials i need for optimum performance during raids. Little things that are important like repairing gear no matter how little it costs before a raid takes place, reassuring the right gear is equipped also.

Which addons do you use for raiding?:
At the moment i am using Omen ( the newest one ) deadly boss mods and a few CT raiding mods.

What do you enjoy most about raiding?:
I mostly enjoy the teamwork and communication during a raid, the satisfaction and enjoyment from killing bosses and progressing further in the game makes me play it more and more.

What irritates you most during a raid?:
It takes alot to irritate me but what ussually annoys me is when people dont listen. I have learnt this lesson a long time ago and any new raids or certain situations i am put, in but get told what to do specifically, i do it with out any mistakes. Also i hate it when people move during the fight Shade of aran when the fire thingy happens and people move and wipe.....that irriates me the most lmao.

What achievements are you most proud of?:
killing void reaver, i was asked to join because i was in the LFM channel, and was told to go to their vent server, which was ok :P. i was nervous but excited and we managed to kill void reaver on the 2nd try :-).

Do you have any alts? Please tell us about them.:
Yes, i have a level 50 priest on another server ( Lightning's Blade ).

How much time do you spend online, and how often can we expect you to be available for raiding?:
I spend between 4 to 6 hours online a day, i am able to raid anytime during the late afternoon and evening.

Please tell us about other guilds you've been a member of. Why did you leave?:
I have been a raid member of Death Proof, sadly the guild has dispanded ( mostly ) due to players being inactive and alot of disagreements with each other. I am also in a guild called Lethal Sources at the moment but the guild suffers from keeping its word on raiding, too many times i have been dissapointed due to the guild members not turning up for a raid, too many times i have been looking forward to a raid but have been turned down because certain players have not showed up like they said they would.

Are there any current members of Organised Confusion who can provide a reference for you?:
Not that i know to be honest, but i have done some heroices with some Organised Confusion members, maybe they'll recognize me :-)

Where did you hear about Organised Confusion?:
Nowhere really, i have been looking for some very nice guilds to join as i have a had some dissapointing experiences with previous guilds either dispanding or not keeping their word when it comes to raiding. This is my first application to find another guild to join after i have made my mind up to leave Lethalsources.

What are you hoping to get from being a member of Organised Confusion?:
With any new member, i dont expect to be raiding right away, i'd like to get to know the officers mainly and the rest of corse, but in the near future i hope to be rading as much as i can.

What can we expect from you as a guild member?:
i'm a rogue :P all i can do is dps, and to be honest i think i am really good at it, all i need is to find the right guild to settle in and progress further in the game with the most likable and friendliest of people. You can expect me to help other guild members when ever i can, and pass on loot that benefits members more than it benefits myself, dkp for the win i suppose :-).

Is there any additional information you would like to add to this application?:
Not really, i have said all i need to say although, as i mentioned above i have been unfortunate in joining the right guild, i know Organised Confusion are not looking for many rogues but i hope my application is enough to make an impression.

Thanks Neoone,

Have you read, do you accept, and do you agree to be bound by our Guild Charter?:
Yes

Tibet

re: APPROVED - App: Neoone - by Tibet

Hi & Welcome.

Solid App & Great Gear.
Gets my Vote, Gorki is Class Leader with Rogues - hopfully he'll be along soon.

Hunney
Hunney
Guild Master

Application says it all - hope to see you in guild soon mate.

Regards

Hunney

Photobucket
failcakes

gets my vote as well GL with the app

yeah gl m8 nice app hope to see u here soon
Gorkí

Accepted.
Whisper Hunney/Esperanzo/Dotti, Pugwash/Mayte, Tibet or le Moi for invite.

Cya in Guild

Jump to: